HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
when are we switching back to cityrp 😭
im fucking done with this shit

IMG_4082.jpg

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
CityRP is a scam that hinges upon people spending 4-6-8+ hours a day standing around doing nothing which pumps up the numbers of population but does nothing for roleplay
it's also dependent on map as well as having good people in the lead spots for each faction so that everyone can at least have some semblance of fun

it will never go back to being interesting until S&box has 120-200-400 player servers on proper maps

i'll gladly take this server where I can stay on 3+ hours past when I wanted to get off and still find exceptional rp and good fun over grinding rations and dealing with cops
besides, willard's right there if i wanted to make a nazi group that dodges patrols and kills people for having hair

Nebulae
it's not bothering me that much, actually
its just cause I'm not in any faction so its hard to enjoy most things the server has to offer, while in city-rp you have alot more options
sorry if i made you guys mad

this isnt made super clear (which is on us as staff, we weren't sure how long we were going to be on this map to begin with) but this thread has a full list of businesses/organizations with the names of people who run them which you can probably get recruited into by reaching out to them

there is also the infestation control initiative

and national guard but that's self explanatory

Nebulae
I think the issue some people are having is that rebels aren't even rebels anymore, the National Guard isn't a direct threat to their freedoms/lives. Personally I play HL2RP to be a rebel, hence why I am currently only playing CivPro rn because they ARE the current rebel gameplay/story, the rest are just civilians with no tyrannical force to keep them in check.

I'd recommend all who are finding the current map to be boring/have no clear drive to apply for civil protection because that's the meat and bones of this experience imo.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I think the issue some people are having is that rebels aren't even rebels anymore, the National Guard isn't a direct threat to their freedoms/lives. Personally I play HL2RP to be a rebel, hence why I am currently only playing CivPro rn because they ARE the current rebel gameplay/story, the rest are just civilians with no tyrannical force to keep them in check.

I'd recommend all who are finding the current map to be boring/have no clear drive to apply for civil protection because that's the meat and bones of this experience imo.
i think theres things [planned

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
The Rebels when Ultraloyalist Cop Terrorists bomb civilian infrastructure and shoot up a hospital

423fru.jpg

VS when the gooberment say pls... no mask on in c city...

fmrou1.jpeg

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
it's not bothering me that much, actually
its just cause I'm not in any faction so its hard to enjoy most things the server has to offer, while in city-rp you have alot more options
sorry if i made you guys mad
i actually love cityrp i just like pointing the flaws out
it really just needs like 200+ people at all times to be the CITY IT WANTS TO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: List
Nebulae
National Guard Chronicles Episode 15 - 16?: - Pyrrhic Nights

-Episode 15-16? OP. (Ft. Anakin and the Human walrus)

image.png

(The guniea Pig hunt)
image.png

(The State Funeral)
image.png

(The one where that guy gets baptized.)

image.png

1*yXKpSqMnA2vcFxm5eyjaXA.jpeg

image.png

(Stranger Danger)

Stay tuned as we watch the world burn around us. Until then we shall toast Vișinată!

Reactions: List