GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
5ff38b8713a60aef585598f6cc4dc74b1ed65eb375c6195692a403da935ee3e4_1.jpg.jpg

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
dont know why yous are dunking on roblox hl2rp it has a lot more players
I have the same thoughts about the recurring willard mocking
Very clearly trying to offer a different experience for a different target audience but some people here seem obsessed with laughing at them while that community had a better consistency than neb did for the last 3 iterations

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Very clearly trying to offer a different experience for a different target audience but some people here seem obsessed with laughing at them while that community had a better consistency than neb did for the last 3 iterations

People mock(ed) Willard primarily because if you know the history behind it and the people running it, it wasn't exactly a nice relationship on their end for the longest time even before they launched.

It was only when they nearly dumpstered their own server in the first six months that they backed away from all the bravado and changed lanes. Otherwise people mostly pick fun at shit like them all but abandoning their biggest selling point because they never got it fully working in two years, etc.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
hey now i like zingers but i draw the line at praising willard

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
The Civil Protection, commonly referred to as "CP" (curious) in the Half-Life 2 universe, exhibits a peculiar fascination with designs and terminologies that can be interpreted as overtly phallic. One can't help but notice the recurring theme, starting with the Stunstick, a tool of oppression that bears a suggestive shape. Then there's the towering Citadel, a monolithic structure that dominates the skyline, symbolizing the might and dominance of the Combine regime. Even the emblematic logo of the CP, with its elongated design, can be seen as a subtle nod to this recurring motif. The nomenclature too, is intriguing. Terms like the "Universal Union" and simply "Union" evoke ideas of unity and coming together. In human culture, the word "union" is often associated with marriage, a sacred bond that, among other things, signifies physical intimacy or coitus. And of course, the very essence of phallic symbolism boils down to the representation of the male genitalia, the penis. It's an interesting design choice, and one can't help but wonder if it's a deliberate attempt to convey a sense of power, dominance, and control, or if it's merely a coincidental design element.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
People mock(ed) Willard primarily because if you know the history behind it and the people running it, it wasn't exactly a nice relationship on their end for the longest time even before they launched.

It was only when they nearly dumpstered their own server in the first six months that they backed away from all the bravado and changed lanes. Otherwise people mostly pick fun at shit like them all but abandoning their biggest selling point because they never got it fully working in two years, etc.
shut up losers
they made cheese drink i point and laugh, what are u gonna do about it haha
throw cheese at me perhaps? drink funny purple soda?

haha i liked it better when u shot unarmed civilian willard workers than when u defend them rabid stick with the classics they never fail

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

IT'S THE EVENING! (In some parts of the world) AND NOW IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE THE 21ST NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER. Take this time to remember how your year has gone, enjoy the night, and look forward to the next!

Post all the different variants you can get.