Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
EDIT: I think what makes this even more BS is that we didn't 'Find' the cop body, we KILLED TWO cops that were roaming around alone for some reason, one of which I clocked in the face with a grenade.
I remember on rp_apoc we made Doe into an OTA for like an hour im sad they were stripped naked

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Which loyalist was it
aether's self-insert

snowl's warden character died in the chaos too, which was convenient because he had witnessed a few atrocities in the prison that were better off not being exposed...

"Can we kill Donut?"
that moment is absolutely cursed when you think about it

from memory (I could be wrong here) @Dallas sent me a second message after the first saying not to go overboard and refrain from outright murder but I didn't see it, was too occupied roping friendlyman and remen in on the plot

friendly shot donut in the head first, someone started shooting someone else and then after jumping off the roof cns walked up and domed me

I've lost most of my screenshots of that event besides @Powley's death, all that's left are some fraps footage of molotov valley and the ending, @Ond wiping out most of us with the hunter chopper and @Rabid's dunkirk friendly fire moment

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I recall an event that didn't go well at all back in the day, in a map where the Combine base was basically a place with a courtyard with Combine barricade props, and every time Rebels shot from their base, the SPAS-12 rounds would cross half the map, and somehow go through the Combine barricades and kill random citizen players/loyalists LMAO

I had fun with @FieldersNL by luring Rebels into a sewer tunnel and when they got to the end of the sewer there was an antlion guard waiting for them, it became a game Temple Run real fast

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
This could be your canon event for all the times you two have killed eachother over the years lmao
the thing that started it seemed to be one of the @Dallas fate mini-events where we were all in this bewildering union art gallery for some reason

besides the rather shabby artwork, the place was filled with guards, a racist caricature portrait earmarked to be destroyed once the exhibit was over, and a vortigaunt (or a shock trooper?) trapped in a cell

someone (can't for the life of me remember who) was hassling the guards and things were heating up, meanwhile I was staring at some garry newman painting, naturally I tried to steal it thinking things had gone loud already

meanwhile another guard who wasn't so occupied wandered over, demanded me to put the painting back and suddenly there's a gunfight because the vort had broken free of the cell

pretty much all of us died in that firefight, cns was pretty pissed in the aftermath at the time, ranted while we were all respawning at some tp door

come to think of it that's why he shot me in bitter lake later, he suddenly had a reason and he sprinted over to do it
fenian bastard

then alplands 2 happened and he never lost that grudge.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
What was the killing supposed to accomplish

(it made me avoid having to give him a relevant position)
remove his rival influence on leonard's then-PM campaign while ensuring some backroom wheeling and dealing would see some future favors owed to me should you win the election (which happened)

the guy was a political threat at a time my character was facing off attacks from hodgson and others, couldn't afford to lose any further influence on the upcoming government, pure and simple

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Me showing my new car project idea to the character authorization staff team:

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
seeing this map again gives me such vivid nostalgia
hk3om4.jpg