Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
image.png

another W for StormFox enjoyers
I like stormfox. I do NOT like it when it does this, however... Pisses me right off.

Reactions: List

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
ok I figured this out
DHPuJZO.png

you want more crates spawn(ed) when you have little players on because then farmers will see low pop and will feel incentivized to join rather than discouraged and then you want it to fall off slightly so people don't spend all their time on the server farming crates and by then you'll reach critical mass and people will be incentivized by the playercount alone and you can spawn more crates because it's not like all the players online can farm them and it will lead to combat as well maybe

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ok I figured this out
DHPuJZO.png

you want more crates spawn(ed) when you have little players on because then farmers will see low pop and will feel incentivized to join rather than discouraged and then you want it to fall off slightly so people don't spend all their time on the server farming crates and by then you'll reach critical mass and people will be incentivized by the playercount alone and you can spawn more crates because it's not like all the players online can farm them and it will lead to combat as well maybe

yeah this works, having crates be prevalent even on graveyard hours will mean people will keep playing, and when people see people play, people join

issue is to do this you basically always need a staff member online constantly spawning in crates etc

Nebulae
ok I figured this out
DHPuJZO.png

Yes I agree! Good thinking simmans!

.retzy

Neutrino
Premium Member
Nebulae
ok I figured this out
DHPuJZO.png

ive got to buy these crates, ive got to buy these crates, purchase and then i close, purchase and then i close

.retzy

Neutrino
Premium Member
Nebulae
yeah this works, having crates be prevalent even on graveyard hours will mean people will keep playing, and when people see people play, people join

issue is to do this you basically always need a staff member online constantly spawning in crates etc
make spawning crates a criteria for passing activity checks :trollge:

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
how do we fix people's inability to roleplay and write backstories and tie those backstories to their roleplay?