Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
the spinelessness of nebulous forum members never ceases to amaze me an actual nazi just comes back one day and people greet him like they're saying hi to their neighbour
not only that, they let him back into civil protection hahahahah

I'm glad the headcops are still endorsing actual nazism

PMLh4Cj.png

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the spinelessness of nebulous forum members never ceases to amaze me an actual nazi just comes back one day and people greet him like they're saying hi to their neighbour
the guy strictly said he wasn't a neo nazi though?

pretty sure an actual neo nazi would be proud to admit the fact

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae

idk I think posting yourself on this forum proudly wearing a neo-nazi swastika necklace is a pretty heavy admittance to the fact that you are a neo-nazi!

5fdD326.png

Reactions: List
Nebulae
did you consider the possibility people just don't know who he is?

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
no it's okay he made a video where he threw it into the river

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
idk I think posting yourself on this forum proudly wearing a neo-nazi swastika necklace is a pretty heavy admittance to the fact that you are a neo-nazi!

5fdD326.png

i mean while it might be bullshit i recall havok saying he bought the necklace in a gift shop while on holiday somewhere and didnt know what the symbol meant

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
actually headstaff member @Blackquill is well aware, even when he had been using a different forum name for a few months

CEMVefA.png

i'm glad neo-nazis are allowed to return to the nebulous gaming community even after having their previous accounts deleted
Pretty sure I posted this because he asked to be banned or some shit then made another acc, so I was like why are you here

The fuck's your problem anyway? You really wanna level accusations at me saying I'm okay with xyz?

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
retty sure I posted this because he asked to be banned or some shit then made another acc, so I was like why are you here
Yes exactly, and there are users on the forum who haven't done anything wrong but who were banned after making a second account after a previous deletion,
The fuck's your problem anyway? You really wanna level accusations at me saying I'm okay with xyz?
Idk, if not why is he here?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Yes exactly, and there are users on the forum who haven't done anything wrong but who were banned after making a second account after a previous deletion,
Notice the wording I used: "Asked to be banned" not "Asked for account deletion". It's not the same thing. Even still, I don't fucking remember lmao - this shit happened ages ago and It's very easy to lose track of stuff like that

Idk, if not why is he here?
Oh so you are making accusations, okay then.

Fucking stellar.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

i mean he can call himself whatever brand of dutch nationalist he wants to but if the ducks wearing a sonnenrad its probably a nazi

its always feigned ignorance until they're called out for it then its an accidental 10 euro purchase which represents views his countrymen would gladly agree with if they saw it (which he totally did not know about its meaning)

did you consider the possibility people just don't know who he is?
i mean yeah thats probably why he did this little maneuver to have his history wiped but like 80% of the people on this forum were probably around for that and the aftermath. the dude wasn't some nobody he was a hc

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
I don't usually partake in pissing contests but, AH YES LET ME ACCUSE THAT THE MOST CHILL HEADSTAFF IS OKAY WITH NAZIS. Come on guys

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Notice the wording I used: "Asked to be banned" not "Asked for account deletion". It's not the same thing. Even still, I don't fucking remember lmao - this shit happened ages ago and It's very easy to lose track of stuff li
i get that it was a while ago but how was he not just perma'd before asking anyway. honestly i dont rly see that theres that much distinction between asking to be banned then being allowed to create a new account vs asking to have account deleted then not being allowed to create a new account (although its on case by case basis now apparently)