Nebulae
someone needs to create a lemonpunch/nebulous iceberg
AHEM

EXCUSE ME

JViy4Vg.png

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
On the one hand even the most tolerant headcops got sick of dealing with every smoothbrain who thought a cop telling them to fuck off was Actually A Very Serious Faction Wide Issue and other non-issues like that.

On the other a lot of them grew so spiteful and insular they were impossible to work with, and obviously you had that shit in C8 of Helix 1.0 where the HC's admitted to trying to drag shit back to CW.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
CampingCarl​
My honest reaction logging in to see fucking A.D.A.M in the rebel camp in audio form:

I remember logging into TS3 immediately after and already seeing @Ond and co stacked in the OTA channel, that thing simply left us no option but to quick switch onto Elites for the preservation of whatever shred of respect that server had left.​

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i'm grateful i didn't touch neb for 6 years because i am completely out of the loop regarding most of this
uhh serena harrison xd and seal's foot fetsih is my extent of LP iceberg trivia
Most of the stuff on that iceberg isn't actually bad stuff though - just to let you know

Most of it is just funny lesser known things that happened

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Most of the stuff on that iceberg isn't actually bad stuff though - just to let you know

Most of it is just funny lesser known things that happened

Evil post that funny montage of OOC/PM's from LP you have I haven't seen it in years

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Evil post that funny montage of OOC/PM's from LP you have I haven't seen it in years

All of my screenshots and memes from that time got purged in a hosting issue

I don't even have stuff from last year saved anymore unless I by some miracle find my unmaintained library from 3 years ago stored away somewhere

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The i17 announcer voiced by a staff member

The Utopia plot theft

The great inter-character wars of 2015

The West Side Water Listeners of 2014-15

Vort Weed

Snoop Dog event

the Donut incident

Ford's revival (DO NOT RESEARCH)