Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
they are seen as cringe if you're even remotely interested in the things they're portraying, especially the stereotypical japanese shit - it's very insulting and outright racist
I'm not disagreeing, I'm just saying that by the standards of the community that sort of thing won't get you the same backlash as poor DrugRP will.

Reactions: List

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
late but i dont know why people fear roleplaying drug addiction when there were literally japanese characters speaking stereotypical broken english and an italian mafia being roleplayed like it's 1960 and not 20-something and nobody batted an eye
People not guising racism as roleplay every time we go to an Asian based map challange:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
just embrace roleplaying cringe

john doe was a walking talking pile of cringe who for the entire iteration didnt know how to work a gun and kept saying "hu-man" as an expletive because he heard someone go "man..." once

if people take the piss out of you, just continue doing it

its not like people can PK your character on the basis of being cringe

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
remington 870 vs small child who just walked out of the bathroom

You know the funniest thing about that whole thing was Gurrazor genuinely didn't understand child characters were banned, and the second he got told in /op after Harry PK'd him he left the server lmao

Nebulae
You know the funniest thing about that whole thing was Gurrazor genuinely didn't understand child characters were banned, and the second he got told in /op after Harry PK'd him he left the server lmao
the only thing i miss about gurrazor, with the little care i have about any drama from 15 yo era, is the video of this bald guy that someone paid to crap verbally on gurazzor, saying that he should give the server to alex if he knows whats good for him.

ive been looking for this vid for so long by now, not a trace

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
the only thing i miss about gurrazor, with the little care i have about any drama from 15 yo era, is the video of this bald guy that someone paid to crap verbally on gurazzor, saying that he should give the server to alex if he knows whats good for him.

ive been looking for this vid for so long by now, not a trace
You mean the godly Coach?

I miss Coach. He did a great video for Neb getting to 1 year old, shame he hasn't been hired since

Nebulae
You mean the godly Coach?

I miss Coach. He did a great video for Neb getting to 1 year old, shame he hasn't been hired since
i have zero idea who this is, but i just crave to see the video
there's laughter packed up within me in a cardboard box, just kept safe for that specific video that has been living in my memory

i was just a 16 yo back then, not really conscious of life, barely remember a thing

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
i have zero idea who this is, but i just crave to see the video
there's laughter packed up within me in a cardboard box, just kept safe for that specific video that has been living in my memory

i was just a 16 yo back then, not really conscious of life, barely remember a thing
@alex do you still have that video? The one done for Nebulous' first year celebration.
It was with the old vaporwave theme but after it got destroyed I can't find the old video.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
@alex do you still have that video? The one done for Nebulous' first year celebration.
I have no idea where it is, he actually stopped doing videos after it for some reason because we tried to get him to do another.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I have no idea where it is, he actually stopped doing videos after it for some reason because we tried to get him to do another.
What a damn shame, he was such a great voice to hear.

Any chance it's on the private/unlisted section of the nebulous youtube channel?