Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
roleplay paranoia is a real thing i got to the point at one stage i was typing out all my actions and whispers in console like "say /w blah blah blah" or "say /me raises his weapon" so that the ops couldn't predict my devious actions

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
roleplay paranoia is a real thing i got to the point at one stage i was typing out all my actions and whispers in console like "say /w blah blah blah" or "say /me raises his weapon" so that the ops couldn't predict my devious actions
If we had steam overlay notes back then, I'm sure 90% of people would have s2k binds on speed dial there

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
If we had steam overlay notes back then, I'm sure 90% of people would have s2k binds on speed dial there
No need to go that far, /mynotes chat command has worked since Clockwork all the way into Helix. Allows you to write down a modest amount of notes per character, and nobody else can see them (besides admins maybe idk).

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Having to slash me shooting before s2k was abundantly stupid and I'm glad that it was removed from hl2rp2
it was removed during the linntrix iteration

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
No need to go that far, /mynotes chat command has worked since Clockwork all the way into Helix. Allows you to write down a modest amount of notes per character, and nobody else can see them (besides admins maybe idk).
I don't think we can as far as I know. Maybe in the actual server files we can pull it out but I don't believe there's a command for it.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
love how after the portal to earth opens the camera pans to reveal that the reinforcements are coming out of a second portal, essentially slingshotting between three universes

the overworld is an interdimensional highway
thinking of starting a new insult

yer da looks like Half-Life OVERWORLD breengrub

Reactions: List

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
image.png