Nebulae
Brain no why

Nfi0sHi.jpg

what in the fresh fuck kafe

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
As an ancient herald of the Bullsquid whitelist, I bestow upon you a permission to give those attempting tameRP a punt across the map.
I’m the exception ok I just wanna use you in a cage fight

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
As an ancient herald of the Bullsquid whitelist, I bestow upon you a permission to give those attempting tameRP a punt across the map.
its a rite of passage for new players to try and tame a random xenian only to get brutally maimed

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Going in you imagine yourself as the houndmaster of bullsquids.
But in the end, you're just a takeout meal that delivers itself.

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Saw a bunch of Units gathered in front of screen, no clue what they're talking about.

Give them a glimpse Of their God and confirm their beliefs are correct.

Mfw when I unknowingly enabled a cult. I except kool-aid to be handed out by Sunday.

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
He come to me with money in his hand! He offered me, I didn't ask him, I wasn't knocking someone's door down, I was running from that! When I got out, I was in that. I was already through that, I had that, I had the studio, I went to the studio! I went to Vox Studios. I had it all, and I looked at it and said: "This is a bigger jail than I just got out of."

I don't want to take my time going to work, I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag and ten or fifteen girls! What the hell I wanna go off into – and go to work for? Work for what, money? I got all the money in the world!
I'm the king, man, I run the underworld, guy! I decide whose does what, and where they do it at! What am I, gonna run around and act like I'm some teenybopper somewhere, for somebody else's money? I make the money, man, I roll the nickels, the game is mine!
I deal the cards

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
He come to me with money in his hand! He offered me, I didn't ask him, I wasn't knocking someone's door down, I was running from that! When I got out, I was in that. I was already through that, I had that, I had the studio, I went to the studio! I went to Vox Studios. I had it all, and I looked at it and said: "This is a bigger jail than I just got out of."

I don't want to take my time going to work, I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag and ten or fifteen girls! What the hell I wanna go off into – and go to work for? Work for what, money? I got all the money in the world!
I'm the king, man, I run the underworld, guy! I decide whose does what, and where they do it at! What am I, gonna run around and act like I'm some teenybopper somewhere, for somebody else's money? I make the money, man, I roll the nickels, the game is mine!
I deal the cards
cue video of someone taking a piss in a toilet

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
uh7QHnt.png

Yeah CAB is cool but did you ever debate murdering your rivals at the Ultraloyalist convention?