Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Hits different having seen that map used for a lot of events/map changes across several communities across the year, but that was great.

There's a load of atmosphere on this map and having it be used for open warfare is cool af.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
hl2rp-prophunt.gif

Komchan

nen
Nebulae

god dammit LENNIE!

Not only does comrade Winston Smith fight in the evil city battle against the combine, most of his platoon dying and making it out on a single health point...

...He then (After healing, hiding at base and numerous other stuff) hosts an expedition to a shanty town, before being left behind by his expedition as both he and his 'friend' Lennie are surrounded by zombies.

...Then, just to push it in further, Lennie ditches him and leaves him to hide and rot, screaming in a radio for help as he struggles and panics, trying and barely managing to hide...

...Eventually, help does arrive, as he grabs his gun and waits, hearing his saviours about to retreat, forcing him to struggle to the door, gun down some of the zombies with the little ammo he has left, and rush down, following the doctor that rescued him...

...Then, just to top it all off, there's a zombine by the exit, along with a bunch of fast zombies and headcrabs, blowing up and heavily injuring the two, Winston crawling and hiding back near the road, until the doctor and others can finally bring him to safety. Of course, this is while combine forces suddenly find the rescue force, along with an APC and scanner, forcing them to flee rapidly as he's near carried by two others...

thank ye mic, you do great events

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

The atmosphere on the new map is incredible, seeing such insane conflicts and fights this early is wonderful and gives me plenty of hope for what's to come. Being staff and scanner etc. again and having an opportunity to play my part in all this has already been incredibly rewarding.

Ty everyone who's been logging on so far and actively partaking in what's on offer x

@Northgate this video is for you my beloved

god this scene was so cool especially while in observer

seeing those two massive groups send a thousand bullets to another, mainly suppressing, was a sight to behold. from WW3RP, I was used to seeing fights end quickly, for the looting to begin: here however, the fight was drawn out, and intense throughout. thanks tommy <3

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

god dammit LENNIE!

Not only does comrade Winston Smith fight in the evil city battle against the combine, most of his platoon dying and making it out on a single health point...

...He then (After healing, hiding at base and numerous other stuff) hosts an expedition to a shanty town, before being left behind by his expedition as both he and his 'friend' Lennie are surrounded by zombies.

...Then, just to push it in further, Lennie ditches him and leaves him to hide and rot, screaming in a radio for help as he struggles and panics, trying and barely managing to hide...

...Eventually, help does arrive, as he grabs his gun and waits, hearing his saviours about to retreat, forcing him to struggle to the door, gun down some of the zombies with the little ammo he has left, and rush down, following the doctor that rescued him...

...Then, just to top it all off, there's a zombine by the exit, along with a bunch of fast zombies and headcrabs, blowing up and heavily injuring the two, Winston crawling and hiding back near the road, until the doctor and others can finally bring him to safety. Of course, this is while combine forces suddenly find the rescue force, along with an APC and scanner, forcing them to flee rapidly as he's near carried by two others...

thank ye mic, you do great events

@Mic15000 please tell me you got it all on camera.

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
that fight with the combine held up in the city apartment block for 20 minutes was intense af

we had every staircase ready to be ambushed if anyone came in

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i wish i could record stuff but my computer is absolutely horrible so i'd like to showcase a scene that just unfolded

i create a new character and walk up to the city, encountering an APC and a lone cop on foot ontop of a hill

DAsjMx1.png

the cop notices me, and i notice him and attempt to hide, we begin running around the rocks benny hill style

Yv05XQV.png

here are the paths as much as i can remember, eventually the APC rolls in and i am pinned

FQIHJOi.png

the cop yells "hold it" and my roleplay ptsd kicks in and i am immediatley stopped in my tracks

the cop then begins tying me and i take a step back since he failed standard roleplay procedure (doing a /me), he proceeds to punch me to the floor and does it again

suddenly, Gods Merciful Green Beam shoots across the skies striking the cop right in his face, instantly frying him to death

Cg9RaWk.png

the cop's now dead, and i am under fire from the APC, forcing me to hide behind a comically small rock in order to not be hit, and somehow im not dead

u5VM4lU.png

the APC drives off, leaving me with the cops cool shit, and a new friendf for life

Fk58azt.png

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
i wish i could record stuff but my computer is absolutely horrible so i'd like to showcase a scene that just unfolded

i create a new character and walk up to the city, encountering an APC and a lone cop on foot ontop of a hill

DAsjMx1.png

the cop notices me, and i notice him and attempt to hide, we begin running around the rocks benny hill style

Yv05XQV.png

here are the paths as much as i can remember, eventually the APC rolls in and i am pinned

FQIHJOi.png

the cop yells "hold it" and my roleplay ptsd kicks in and i am immediatley stopped in my tracks

the cop then begins tying me and i take a step back since he failed standard roleplay procedure (doing a /me), he proceeds to punch me to the floor and does it again

suddenly, Gods Merciful Green Beam shoots across the skies striking the cop right in his face, instantly frying him to death

Cg9RaWk.png

the cop's now dead, and i am under fire from the APC, forcing me to hide behind a comically small rock in order to not be hit, and somehow im not dead

u5VM4lU.png

the APC drives off, leaving me with the cops cool shit, and a new friendf for life

Fk58azt.png
vort was probably me

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i havent played yet but judging by the memes the server only exists in 2 states

wacky races featuring the CPs as dick dastardly

and Schindler's List

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
Haha funny laser infinite range frogs when 4-5 tons of combine steel and alloy comes hurling at them down the road doing 90 miles an hour.

Deer moment

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
idk what wrong with my game bro everyone chilling meanwhile literally all I can see is
IMG_6590.jpg

ITS SO DARK