jus one more fing
Nebulae
image.png
muRqNiV4PP24Hj_r3qhaxs3OTnNWF6IeaiHeOfEB6n0.jpg

Reactions: List

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
Let this be a tale of the dangers of neutrality.

They aren't actually neutral at all.

The signs were there when the car at the gas station was slowly stolen away

At least I got my travelling backpacks from Driver before he died by letting rebels use his station as a zone of attack

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
image.png

Unfortunately, the CP truck bomb revenge did not go according to plan given the alien grunt event that popped up, it was so close to blowing up like 8 people.

The work will continue

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Pictured on the right (without vortilight) is Ropot, this close to murdering Lennie because he was in the gaggle of people that shot at the bullsquid - and more importantly, my vortigaunt clearly in front of said bullsquid.
The racial tensions are rising.
For real it's funny how rebels have much better trigger discipline when shooting headcrabs coming out of canisters. Got a good laugh out of this incident, well done.

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
Pictured on the right (without vortilight) is Ropot, this close to murdering Lennie because he was in the gaggle of people that shot at the bullsquid - and more importantly, my vortigaunt clearly in front of said bullsquid.
For real it's funny how rebels have much better trigger discipline when shooting headcrabs coming out of canisters. Got a good laugh out of this incident, well done.
When I fired I aimed at the bullsquid. I suppose the bullets for some reason had advanced thrust vectoring technology and real-time race recognition features, so they saw a vort in the vicinity and turned to hit it.

Russell

Proton
Nebulae
we need to have a vortigaunt-human war

the whole vort faction vs the rebels

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae

"...For this mission [The Extinctionist Mission] is all about love..."

The Extinctionist love in question:

3f6a79e056cac7ced244e6ce2f19a39f.png

4177c3b6c9ffe52a7da3261fcc317c21.png

bad guy cops are fun to play sometimes

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

How it felt to enter the OTA VC after a momentary hiatus, and looking at the starry eyed newcomers telling me how to fight and speak with their conventional ways

images