Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My first proper bit of s2k on this map, was more fun than I expected, but glad we're doing it a lot less

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
MiSaEDr.png

(E: no harm btw, just genuinely curious cuz I didn't realize they could be removed. I'd still the be the hard-ass keeping them just cuz looks good)

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I do not have these in my game, please give me a fix I do not want to be labeled a cheater
(E: no harm btw, just genuinely curious cuz I didn't realize they could be removed. I'd still the be the hard-ass keeping them just cuz looks good)
I dont think u a cheater, was just genuinely curious haha. Explained how you could see me easily when you were flanking, I thought I was hiding in bushes.

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I dont think u a cheater, was just genuinely curious haha. Explained how you could see me easily when you were flanking, I thought I was hiding in bushes.
hahaha that explains why a bunch of rebels yesterday were crouching like retards and doing /me hides in the bushes whilst I stared at them like they had something wrong with them

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I wouldn't mind having it on some maps, off some maps, don't need an IC explanation just fun to switch it up
Maps with Super Close quarters combat as the norm (Metro being a prime example), run and gun is necessary to prevent the defender advantage of just holding a choke-point while the other runs forwards - unable to attack.

But longer range maps, where you can dynamically run around with a verity of squad sizes and longer range combat make run and gun less necessary.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
My first proper bit of s2k on this map, was more fun than I expected, but glad we're doing it a lot less
Another thing I want to point out too, I just love how Scary OTA appear from your POV. The new uniforms, camo combined with the Heavy snow obscuring sound and visibility. Those grunts just appear and then disappear like ghosts

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
Another thing I want to point out too, I just love how Scary OTA appear from your POV. The new uniforms, camo combined with the Heavy snow obscuring sound and visibility. Those grunts just appear and then disappear like ghosts
idk who those 2 drunk russians are but i remember just walking up to the shack and doing /mec looks at the man inside, his gun raised at him through the glass