Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

GOOSE

Neutrino
Nebulae
dont those things have intense psychic control? @Appetite Ruining Kebab
350FFC2D10F4B6FA680CDEE11F8C6BCFFC1299DF

A981499615D8F62A83D266D1F5E931FFC9208FA8

The answer is yes. I met a nice man who gave me the fake name Bobby, we went on an adventure chasing ghosts. At the end of it, I woke up from being unconscious next to the kingpins containment cell. Turns out, the kingpin had been messing with my head for the last two hours. :)

Bobby's a real one, though. Honestly didn't know the guy wasn't a GM until after the event.

Thanks @Numbers for the late night event that tied back into my interaction with the kingpin!

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
Genuinely would be great to have, need to get rid of the stigma of having no VC :)))))

E: Rate it bad idea or whatever, but the only thing holding back VC on HL2RP is years of being accustomed and conditioned to text RP that change scares you lot.

Some people simply enjoy the concept of writing more than speaking out their roleplay. There's nothing wrong with that preference, and nebulous -- much like a large variety of other roleplaying communities that exist -- is founded on that preference. Just because it's not a community-wide preference here doesn't mean that people are "scared of" the concept. If you like intermingling voice acting into your day-to-day roleplaying, be my guest; not everyone shares that mindset, though, and even fewer people will feel comfortable roleplaying the kinds of characters they ordinarily would be playing if they were forced to communicate over a voice chat.

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Some people simply enjoy the concept of writing more than speaking out their roleplay. There's nothing wrong with that preference, and nebulous -- much like a large variety of other roleplaying communities that exist -- is founded on that preference. Just because it's not a community-wide preference here doesn't mean that people are "scared of" the concept. If you like intermingling voice acting into your day-to-day roleplaying, be my guest; not everyone shares that mindset, though, and even fewer people will feel comfortable roleplaying the kinds of characters they ordinarily would be playing if they were forced to communicate over a voice chat.
The existence of voice chat gives a voice to a character whether you like it or not, it's why I stayed out of VC's almost completely until C24 when S2K was rampant

Reactions: List

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Genuinely would be great to have, need to get rid of the stigma of having no VC :)))))

E: Rate it bad idea or whatever, but the only thing holding back VC on HL2RP is years of being accustomed and conditioned to text RP that change scares you lot.
when im in a dumb post competition and my opponent is wolfaye

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
in the horrific event someone decides they want to get off to roleplay id rather they get off to my writing than my speech

actually thats a lie

id rather they mix white vinegar and ammonia and huff the gas it makes

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

if I wanted to do that I’d play fivem

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

There’s no way you wrote this and thought “yep this one’s a banger” to then click post reply

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

you are not a serious person

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

MOST INTELLIGENT WOLFAYE POST HAVENT SEEN THIS TYPE OF GENIUS FROM WOLFAYE SINCE HIS EARLY DAYS