Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Jake

Proton
Nebulae
Genuinely would be great to have, need to get rid of the stigma of having no VC :)))))

E: Rate it bad idea or whatever, but the only thing holding back VC on HL2RP is years of being accustomed and conditioned to text RP that change scares you lot.
"I slowly begin to take off my shirt, exposing my belly button everywhere"
No thanks, ill stick to text

Reactions: List

Seb'ster

Proton
Nebulae
Aanywayyy..

Hey guys! Boris got a new cool sign!

7bdedf14e315dd40b0b958f984ba1e59.png

5f07e0ea2d397b3a2e8b5bcff98ef46e.png

Nebulae
Genuinely would be great to have, need to get rid of the stigma of having no VC :)))))

E: Rate it bad idea or whatever, but the only thing holding back VC on HL2RP is years of being accustomed and conditioned to text RP that change scares you lot.
they'll discover that the man that plays and wears the model of a wrinkly old grandpa, is a youthful man with the most beautiful voice in the world.
not that i wanted to be a wrinkle from the firstplace, just wanna fish man

i think the combine doesnt want that to happen

Jake

Proton
Nebulae
they'll discover that the man that plays and wears the model of a wrinkly old grandpa, is a youthful man with the most beautiful voice in the world.
not that i wanted to be a wrinkle from the firstplace, just wanna fish man

i think the combine doesnt want that to happen

POV: you're voiceRPing as a 6'5 feet tall bulky male

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I do not think I've seen a single person use this stupid toolbox hahaa

zeVzHYe.png

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
I was going to get one of these for the longest time, but to be honest, it wasn't that useful personally. I mostly had tools for RP purposes on my vortigaunt (RIP Ropot), so it was more useful to have a toolbox made from crafting menu, since I could stuff it inside a backpack and not take up space in main inventory. Then again, I've never really been a crafter (at least in the way of actual crafting mechanics), so I'm probably an exception.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
VoiceRP works when the setting is something like GTA, where its just humans doing human things

I've seen the horrors of VoiceRP in HL2RP and it is not good