ytGCfVS.jpeg
v9kKOBr.jpeg

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
it gets worse...​
ytGCfVS.jpeg
v9kKOBr.jpeg
Nah going to the effort to get a custom HL2RP stripclub map edit made and opening a public server for real money just to type about having sex with other men online is a whole other level

Just use discord for that shit it's literally free

How immersed do you have to be cumbrains?

Reactions: List

Seb'ster

Proton
Nebulae
I was about to make a joke about the skibidi toilet being added for the next season but then I discovered there's an actual paywall on getting these npcs on Gmod.. What the fuck are those prices?
image.png

(apparently, it use to be up to 215 dollars)

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
I was about to make a joke about the skibidi toilet being added for the next season but then I discovered there's an actual paywall on getting these npcs on Gmod.. What the fuck are those prices?
image.png

Skibidi toilet NFTs

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
image.png

the skibidi toilet rabbithole was the weirdest shit ive seen since like elsagate a few years ago its so fucking odd

idk how to explain it but some sfm youtuber made a video that blew up involving a male_07 popping up out of a toilet to a remixed song and theres now like 50 episodes involving them fighting these weird humanoids with cameras for a head (that people also draw ship art of?)

all of the videos get like 10 million views in less than 24 hours

theres like bootleg toys made of this weird ass animation alongside dozens if not hundreds of games on app stores
519+MhP-IqL.jpg

for some reason kids are absolutely enthralled by this source animation proving once again that children yearn for gmod

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
the skibidi toilet rabbithole was the weirdest shit ive seen since like elsagate a few years ago its so fucking odd

idk how to explain it but some sfm youtuber made a video that blew up involving a male_07 popping up out of a toilet to a remixed song and theres now like 50 episodes involving them fighting these weird humanoids with cameras for a head (that people also draw ship art of?)

theres like bootleg toys made of this weird ass animation alongside dozens if not hundreds of games on app stores
519+MhP-IqL.jpg

for some reason kids are absolutely enthralled by this source animation proving once again that children yearn for gmod
I hate children

Seb'ster

Proton
Nebulae

519+MhP-IqL.jpg

The guy who made it, DaFuq!?Boom! had like video where he would say the n-word 11 times in a one-minute video for the "funny racist joke!". He deleted it however

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae

519+MhP-IqL.jpg

i dont think its any different than any dumb sfm we were watching 10 years ago, its just the algorithm machine jumped on it to promote to the average youtube shorts watcher (small children) and the guy puts them out pretty quickly, along with ppl reposting them and creating content for it. bots have then noticed the fandom and tens of millions of views and assembled shitty bootleg plushes and copypaste games by the dozen to profit off it