I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
y45A1Df.jpeg

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I am 100% at fault for following the signs that say "Cheese this way" "Just keep going" and then approaching the literal plate of cheese on the ground

Nebulae
I am 100% at fault for following the signs that say "Cheese this way" "Just keep going" and then approaching the literal plate of cheese on the ground

thats almost worse than when a CP got baited into a shotcop because someone placed a ductape script on the ground in the last iteration

holy fuck LOL

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
theres this enemy in half life 1. and this is really cool environmental storytelling. so if you play half life 1. there are these guys, and, theyre aliens and they actually they shoot at you with these beams okay and these aliens they have three eyes and they attack you and theyre evil, but if you go to half life 2, which is in the future after half life 1, youll play throughout that a little bit, and youll actually come to realize, that these aliens are related to the ones in half life 2, because theyre in half life 1 as well, but in half life 2, these same aliens, they have three eyes, and they also shoot lasers, theyre actually related because theyre similar

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
the combine fear the army tank
come to think of it, why did the Combine never make a tank with some of their unobtainium? Only used some gigantic tripod knock off that could be destroyed with a couple RPGs. We have tanks NOW using only materials on Earth that are virtually immune to RPGs.

Imagine what the Combine could've made with their materials and advancements in weapon technology.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
come to think of it, why did the Combine never make a tank with some of their unobtainium? Only used some gigantic tripod knock off that could be destroyed with a couple RPGs. We have tanks NOW using only materials on Earth that are virtually immune to RPGs.

Imagine what the Combine could've made with their materials and advancements in weapon technology.
hubris