Nebulae
I am not to be trusted with pet
It brings out my innate dark rper
JptR5e4.png

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
games with their own launchers that dont just start when i click play on steam were created as a psy-op by the chinese deepstate to turn me against western video game companies 中国政府永远不会这样对我,我喜欢冰淇淋

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
image.png

image.png

image.png

You've seen it here first, folks...

The rebels value a Kebab Store over a fellow resistance fighters life...

True Justice.... is dead......

Reactions: List

fabevil

Proton
Premium Member
Nebulae

And so... the tale of Roger Berkhoff ends.

A Computer Scientist, a resistance fighter, a veteran and, most of all, a man with a loyalty to Lambda for all their achievements throughout history: from the destruction of City Seventeen, to the closing of the portal that saved humanity from another Seven Hour War...

Roger Berkhoff, at heart, was an optimistic and goodhearted soul who desired humanity's unification, so that the Combine could be kicked off Earth... and so that a new age could be ushered in: an age of Light for all.

In such optimism lied his sin. Arrested by the National Guard, forced to denounce his loyalty to Lambda, and then... alone, executed by a cold and cruel Marshal with a clean gunshot to the head.

He thought that, in another world, another time, everyone could've worked together in harmony. But it was not so.

So ends the life of Roger Berkhoff.

leQ0Zv6.png

OOC Note​

I wish to take a moment to thank everyone who has interacted and played a vital role throughout my time playing as Roger. I must admit, this isn't the way I truly expected it to end, but I do think it is a death unlike many... and that is what makes it special.

Special thanks to @Ricsow and @Lex as they were, alongside Roger, OG characters belonging to the faction of the Fifth Engineering Division: The Finest. My thanks also go to @deathwolf @Anti-tankspy @WstStranger (and many more that I won't ping because I don't wanna be a maniac). As well as another special thanks to @Appetite Ruining Kebab for having been a GREAT executioner.

Hopefully, I'll be able to provide the server with other great characters throughout its span- and while I do feel sad that an OG character from this iteration's beginning has now passed away... I am also happy, for it was not meaningless, and has instead opened the gates for a new series of RP scenarios that will enhance many's experiences, and will further solidify how memorable this map was.
It is time to move on now, and again- thank you all for your time.