Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Nebulae
I was looking through my older hl2² images, and I just wanna give Erkor a shout out for one of the coolest Sneak previews of a map to date.

mGSozhP.png

(Edit: It was for the Alps, Just shortly after Season 1 Finale in City 24.)

that jump between the "seasons" was one of the coolest thing we've ever done imo

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Some people never grow up unfortunately. They still act like selfish morons well into adulthood.

When people say something is just a game, it should be a reminder that you're engaging with it for fun, not to make yourself miserable. It's certainly not a reason to excuse simply being a cunt to someone else.

It'd be like trashing somebody's book or painting on purpose and being like lol it's just something on a bit of paper get over it.
the game is fun (for everyone involved)

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i had some D&D players tell me "its just a game" when they steal magic items reserved for other players and snap them over their knee

i've told those D&D players that games are supposed to be fun, and that no one would dedicate hours of their lives to them if they weren't

obviously i then booted those retards and just retconned their actions to give the magic items to the deserving players

its never just a game. it's something someone decided they'd rather do more than go out and talk to their friends, or have a drink in a pub. never ruin something someone wanted to enjoy
We had a D&D player (from this community xd) try and deny the holocaust in our game - and even though @MaXenzie was the DM I told them they weren’t allowed to play anymore lmao

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
We had a D&D player (from this community xd) try and deny the holocaust in our game - and even though @MaXenzie was the DM I told them they weren’t allowed to play anymore lmao
Is this the same one, that you told me about.. a few years ago? Or a different one?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think this would be infinitely more funny if the person in question was a cop player

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae

Finally got the chance to run extreamly immersive OTA spec op events is here

This let's us spawn a dropship anywhere that delivers a tun of players without the buggy airwatch addon

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
It's funny you mention that because I was gonna say the same thing. As a frequent watcher of griefing videos I used to find that shit really funny but as I've gotten older I realise that, as funny as it was - a lot of them were kinda fucked up as well.

I do think as you get older you start to realise that ruining people's day for a quick laugh isn't as harmless as you might think. That being said there were a lot of griefing vids that were harmless in nature. A lot of the DNSL ones or Zuthar's old videos were pretty funny and didn't go too far in that direction
at some point you realise those videos are mostly just people trying to bait reactions out of (legitimately) autistic people

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I feel bad for @comradic who had fake rape erp drama claims made against him so the entire 48-something pop on that hour just walked to the hub building and yelled at him for ages until he pulled a gun and @harry & @Powley shot him down

at no point during this entire situation did comradic ever claim that he did not infact, rape his own daughter

the moral of the story is don't be edgy and mince your words

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
at no point during this entire situation did comradic ever claim that he did not infact, rape his own daughter

the moral of the story is don't be edgy and mince your words

He didn't deny it once during the appeal either and to this day I have no idea why. The reason people thought he did it was he never gave a straight answer.

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
S17:SDR-1.SPEAR-0 immediately tries to swing at Harland the moment the call is given, aiming for his mid-section.

[Gasmasked Soldier. Tall.] get's poked by the shovel real hard, going down onto his side, he manages to let out a "Damned liar." before he hears the spark of the stunstick- he doesn't even fight it, tossing the axe to the floor

[Gasmasked Soldier. Tall.] says "Just- don't hurt Fyodor- let him go." He says as he plants himself onto the floor."

C39:RL.DEFENDER-3 says "We cannot afford witnesses."

C39:RL.DEFENDER-3 says "Fret not-- You will be buried appropriately. We are no savages."

C39:RL.DEFENDER-3 briefly shakes their head, letting out a resigned sigh. "If only the circumstances were different. This is non-negotiable." they say, promptly followed up with "Amputate.". The axe's blade descends into the man's neck with the intent of decapitating him.

[Gasmasked Soldier. Tall.] looks up, face to face with the Unit as he unclips his mask, looking to the unit.

S17:SDR-1.SPEAR-0 quickly slams the bat down on-top of Harlands head, a loud whoosh on its way. A lot of muscle is put into the strike.

[A taller, scrawny Slavic man with an ...] doesn't exactly go gracefully. His head goes clean off, and just like that, he's left headless. "Start digging-- Not here, though. Move a bit away, so it is not noticeable near the door." they say.

Harland's head is immediately met with the bat, he slumps down, spasming for a second as words try to escape his throat- trapped by blood and phlegm, he looks up, facing Fyodor's headless body before turning back to Spear-0, his cybernetic eye sparking as his other quickly blinds itself with blood, he may be looking at the Transhuman, but he's not all there anymore.

S17:SDR-1.SPEAR-0 tuts. Looking down at the half-dead Rebel. He laments:

S17:SDR-1.SPEAR-0 says "<:: Thick skull. Sorry. ::>"

https%3A%2F%2Fundeadwalking.com%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F10%2Fnegan-walking-dead-season-7.jpg

Genuinely the most evil thing I've done on this server to date.

@deathwolf I feel shit.

Last edited:

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
S17:SDR-1.SPEAR-0 immediately tries to swing at Harland the moment the call is given, aiming for his mid-section.

[Gasmasked Soldier. Tall.] get's poked by the shovel real hard, going down onto his side, he manages to let out a "Damned liar." before he hears the spark of the stunstick- he doesn't even fight it, tossing the axe to the floor

[Gasmasked Soldier. Tall.] says "Just- don't hurt Fyodor- let him go." He says as he plants himself onto the floor."

C39:RL.DEFENDER-3 says "Fret not-- You will be buried appropriately. We are no savages."

C39:RL.DEFENDER-3 briefly shakes their head, letting out a resigned sigh. "If only the circumstances were different. This is non-negotiable." they say, promptly followed up with "Amputate.". The axe's blade descends into the man neck with the intent of decapitating him.

[Gasmasked Soldier. Tall.] looks up, face to face with the Unit as he unclips his mask, looking to the unit.

S17:SDR-1.SPEAR-0 quickly slams the bat down on-top of Harlands head, a loud whoosh on its way. A lot of muscle is put into the strike.

[A taller, scrawny Slavic man with an ...] doesn't exactly go gracefully. His head goes clean off, and just like that, he's left headless. "Start digging-- Not here, though. Move a bit away, so it is not noticeable near the door." they say.

Harland's head is immediately met with the bat, he slumps down, spasming for a second as words try to escape his throat- trapped by blood and phlegm, he looks up, facing Fyodor's headless body before turning back to Spear-0, his cybernetic eye sparking as his other quickly blinds itself with blood, he may be looking at the Transhuman, but he's not all there anymore.

https%3A%2F%2Fundeadwalking.com%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F10%2Fnegan-walking-dead-season-7.jpg

@deathwolf I feel shit.
based.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

C39:RL.DEFENDER-3 briefly shakes their head, letting out a resigned sigh. "If only the circumstances were different. This is non-negotiable." they say, promptly followed up with "Amputate.". The axe's blade descends into the man neck with the intent of decapitating him.

@deathwolf I feel shit.
POV: you're looking at the most influential rebel on the server
maxresdefault.jpg

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
oversized.png

@STUCK IN A CAKE it was in fact looking at you
Not that I dislike the appearance of super soldier synths, I'm quite stoked about it every time it happens, but damn y'all need to add some variety in them. It's always the midnight black variant of the skin that pops up, yet the ones with textures like coconut brown (last seen in Depot) and pearl white (not sure if ever used) are seen way too rarely.