Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
feel like pure shit just want snipers back
juba sniper lost the 1v1 to streamable counter sniper ggs

also feels bad for gary to have put so much effort into the csniper's custom laser code for it to be restricted but balance is balance, turns out it's not very fun getting removed from existence from six miles away without any counterplay

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Odo1Di4.png
fixxd

I like to imagine some streamable intern watching a gmod juba clip and finding it inappropriate

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Snipers are rough as fuck no matter how you use them tbh.

They're basically impossible to use in S2RP too because nobody likes "/me shoots from across the map and blows your head off" lmao

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
Snipers are rough as fuck no matter how you use them tbh.

They're basically impossible to use in S2RP too because nobody likes "/me shoots from across the map and blows your head off" lmao
Only really useful in S2RP events if you have a 'sniper' event character
And that's if you do it well and fun and give them places to hide

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
wonderful to hear

its ok rob u take ur break

what map is it even on what's the setting

i aint kept up w/ shit
Beta i17
basically as follows
"Welcome. Welcome to City 14.
You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers.
I thought so much of City 14 that I elected to establish my Administration here, in the Citadel so thoughtfully provided by Our Benefactors.
I have been proud to call City 14 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to City 14.
It's safer here."
image.png

and there's also some like bmds or smth

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Server went from "Europe is in chaos but the Combine still have a pretty good hold of the east. City 8, etc" to "city 14 is one of the last remaining guys!!!"

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
i thought the whole thing the change was pretty obviously hinting that is that it wasnt the same timeline/dimension/etc? or is it not? because otherwise why weird beta map

Nebulae
tfw the entire industrial output of combine on earth relies on a single city because all of the others decided to stop making stuff (it will crumble to production demands of multiple sectors at once within a month)

we're splitting hairs at this point, i get it, but that's such a ridiculous premise and couldve been so easily avoided by saying nothing

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
Beta i17
basically as follows
"Welcome. Welcome to City 14.
You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers.
I thought so much of City 14 that I elected to establish my Administration here, in the Citadel so thoughtfully provided by Our Benefactors.
I have been proud to call City 14 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to City 14.
It's safer here."
image.png

and there's also some like bmds or smth
glad to see my very important, extremely powerful and influencial faction taht i used to manage (zombies) is clearly still flourishing

you go get them minecraft giant zombie