Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
my literal first day as a CAB premier coincided with the peak of the white flu. that entire night i was running around in a frenzy with my ministers trying to contain the situation and set up decontamination checkpoints and issue broadcasts telling people itll all be fine, all the while every 10 minutes id get flooded with a report about how the UM clinic was being swamped to full capacity; and im just sitting in the nexus with guards who are probably ready to shoot people who get within breathing distance of me while constantly wrangling with the dread that people are dying out there

very stressful but also a very epic introduction to the position, looking back

Chinese Covid Response 2020 Roleplay

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Rebels in 2017 running to the I17 RDC when the server just restarted to grab a ration before cops PK'd them

506a20187bfb66969e9d491edce8c11e595c7230.gifv

shad

Nucleus
Nebulae
It's been just one second without HL2RP, and I can't contain my excitement! Today, I eagerly woke up ready to dive back into the world of HL2, only to find that the server was down momentarily. While it caused a bit of initial disappointment, I managed to take it in stride and calm down after a few hours.

The best part is, with HL2RP back up and running, I can now fully embrace the joy it brings to my life. HL2RP isn't just a game; it's my ultimate source of happiness, and I couldn't be more thrilled to have it back. Today might have started with a hiccup, but I'm already making plans to catch up on my progress from the docks and organize a resistance group with my gaming buddies. The prospect of returning to the virtual world is making me so happy that I can't stop smiling.

No more trembling or worrying—I'm ready to celebrate the return of HL2RP with my friends, perhaps even hitting the bars together. It feels like the excitement of the Marleyans during the rumbling, but in a positive and joyous way! Here's to the endless adventures and good times ahead in the world of HL2!

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
The more you leak the frequency, the less I gotta ask for it since I don't like asking for it :)