Nebulae
mVJkMIY.png
we rescued him😀

JpI4eBe.png

Reactions: List

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
To anyone who went to my little organ harvesting room in the sewer, TY for playing along, I thought it would be nice to do a little scene build thingy with a mystery and give the doc some medrp. (My rp is dogshit but I thought it went well) xx

NiGHT

Quark
Premium Member
Nebulae
To anyone who went to my little organ harvesting room in the sewer, TY for playing along, I thought it would be nice to do a little scene build thingy with a mystery and give the doc some medrp. (My rp is dogshit but I thought it went well) xx
It was fun to partake in, something else otherthan the combine to deal with

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
what if he just like celtic culture and pagan shit
key I wouldn't go down this road

if we go into "what if he just likes X" we'd be sitting here all day reflecting on the amount of republicans and beta enthusiasts on this forum who were proven to be absolutely terrible people

the weirdest part is that to my memory havok was one of the better CP leads of his time
by comparison to people like an SS weed enthusiast, blue-liner n-word spouter and some terrible bastards that I can't talk about here, maybe

we had decent people like key, baker and jaydawg but you're talking a huge slippery slope that goes straight into hell there

Candle

buzz buzz
Nebulae
so not technically an in game screenshot
Time to actually put screenshots into the thread rather than whatever this is.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
but i got inspired by this whole situation and made a little pose from dagger-3's perspective of the situation, approx 0.6 seconds before an apc crashed into him

IJQBFYQ.jpg

forgive the gaussing, i thought it'd look nice + the implication of vortal-ish energy causing active visor defects sounds based

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
so not technically an in game screenshot

but i got inspired by this whole situation and made a little pose from dagger-3's perspective of the situation, approx 0.6 seconds before an apc crashed into him

IJQBFYQ.jpg

forgive the gaussing, i thought it'd look nice + the implication of vortal-ish energy causing active visor defects sounds based

candle you're not allowed to be this cool.....