Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
HARLAND ROSCHA SUCCESSFUL ESCAPE ATTEMPT FROM COMBINE BASE
TOO EASY YOU GUYS FUCKING SUCK!

Nebulae
by comparison to people like an SS weed enthusiast, blue-liner n-word spouter and some terrible bastards that I can't talk about here, maybe

we had decent people like key, baker and jaydawg but you're talking a huge slippery slope that goes straight into hell there

havok compromised w/ rebel players at every turn despite his own opinions being contrary to a lot of the stuff he changed, then burned out quick because he got nothing back to show for it

the slope aint that slippery on this one

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
don't go to prison guys it's not all ass rape and fun like they say it is. Solitary confinement
4UOZeqY.png

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Being a Headcop is objectively the worst faction lead position on the server because you are running faction that by nature disrupts roleplay and potentially kills characters and people will pick them up over every little thing that you are then expected to solve even if it is a legitimate nothingburger.

People do not like being told that stuff like a cop calling them retarded was not worth clogging the CCC thread over nor did it represent a faction-wide issue, and that was the bulk of the complaints even back when I had the position.

I know a lot of people shit on the headcops for their conduct (and rightly so bc some were dickheads) but I unironically do not think most people could hold the position for long before giving it up without 1) Literally gutting the faction into doing nothing to stop complaints or 2) having to shut people down over their non-issues and thus getting shit.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Being a Headcop is objectively the worst faction lead position on the server because you are running faction that by nature disrupts roleplay and potentially kills characters and people will pick them up over every little thing that you are then expected to solve even if it is a legitimate nothingburger.

People do not like being told that stuff like a cop calling them retarded was not worth clogging the CCC thread over nor did it represent a faction-wide issue, and that was the bulk of the complaints even back when I had the position.

I know a lot of people shit on the headcops for their conduct (and rightly so bc some were dickheads) but I unironically do not think most people could hold the position for long before giving it up without 1) Literally gutting the faction into doing nothing to stop complaints or 2) having to shut people down over their non-issues and thus getting shit.

merge cops and rebels, make OTA the big bad, cool interpersonal conflict between cops and rebels who have to work together but hate each other's guts

this isn't cityRP, we can do different stuff

the people who complain about this suggestion are predominantly people who'd be upset that they lose the potential to outrank someone else.