Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Sir, this is an internet forum for roleplaying servers.
image.png

(I like what Max has done. it's just that my Dyslexic ass saw this when I first saw the thread and I can't stop thinking about it)

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
image.png

(I like what Max has done. it's just that my Dyslexic ass saw this when I first saw the thread and I can't stop thinking about it)

i fully expect people to start calling bullshit on Dale's backstory, not knowing it's ripped straight from actual gameplay experiences i had as him on Relentless

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
guys whats a "femboy"
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
probably because he had full faith that i was going somewhere with it and that Harland didn't get shot just because i needed to punish him, but because it was dramatically approrpriate and made sense for it to happen
meanwhile the total opposite happened when @deathwolf and @Phil from MyPillow were the last two survivors of rustydog's lighthouse massacre and then they accidentally left someone behind to die

a good 80% of the participants died and they limped away out of sheer luck and trauma

rob

Nebulae
meanwhile the total opposite happened when @deathwolf and @Phil from MyPillow were the last two survivors of rustydog's lighthouse massacre and then they accidentally left someone behind to die

a good 80% of the participants died and they limped away out of sheer luck and trauma
that was a good event, I had to leave early so I just opted for a PK at the beginning, I wasn't expecting virtually everyone else to get massacred afterwards though

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

we got told if we sat in a corner we'd survive

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
One time on Zaks I17 I was standing in the back room of the Grotto owned by @Redneck with a shitfuck second hand pistol waiting for him to bait @deathwolf into the back room so i could blow his head off for reasons I cannot remember.

He never ended up showing, and my only ever rebel character was killed by a Zombie the day after and PKed

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
One time on Zaks I17 I was standing in the back room of the Grotto owned by @Redneck with a shitfuck second hand pistol waiting for him to bait @deathwolf into the back room so i could blow his head off for reasons I cannot remember.

He never ended up showing, and my only ever rebel character was killed by a Zombie the day after and PKed
speaking of the grotto I remember being back there with @chronos and @deathwolf negotiating them to grind cans so I could make and sell USPs back to them

some random player walked in and started talking about how he was gonna talk about what he heard so we just shot him dead and dumped the body (?) somewhere

that was my introduction to the italians

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
How do you get PKed by a zombie?
I asked to be because several close friends watched my character die violently enough to traumatise them I'm just cool like that

Reslly though I flipped a coin in the steam chat with redneck and landes the pk side lol

Nebulae
speaking of the grotto I remember being back there with @chronos and @deathwolf negotiating them to grind cans so I could make and sell USPs back to them

some random player walked in and started talking about how he was gonna talk about what he heard so we just shot him dead and dumped the body (?) somewhere

that was my introduction to the italians

reminds me of one of my favorite tong vs kobayashi gang war moments

we were in the middle of some completely unrelated rp in the tong hostel when suddenly the japanese showed up and immediately started brawling us on the staircase like it was a jackie chan movie because we sent them their doctor's head in a box over a misunderstanding (long story). somewhere along the line someone yelled that the cops were coming - so like true asian gangsters, we mutually agreed to drop what we were doing immediately and ran upstairs to the gambling room so we could sit down and pretend to be having a good time playing deathroll instead. someone talked the cops off at the door, the moment had passed, etc.

then one of kobayashi's associates, a polish restaurant owner, spoke up and said that she had called the cops on purpose so that we could stop fighting and 'speak like businessmen'. effectively she had snitched both her own gang and her rival gang out just to stop a petty brawl and make a point.

i gave one look at tatsuo, he gave one look at me and nodded back, then i stood up and stabbed her to death in front of a dozen people

at least she got her wish; we bonded over her death just enough to start negotiations

Last edited:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The absolutely convoluted as fuck plotline that led to @Roman Loaded's CAB-sponsored bomb he planted in our base to PK us all never going off and eventually being used to kill two Senators was pretty fun.

In reality it was a misunderstanding between Dallas, Roman and staff for why it ended up being literally forgotten for several weeks until we found the script, but that was fun.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

if you killed me you would have blown up mike pinello was schizo to the point of no return he was wearing a suicide vest under his suit 24/7 which was authed and i still to this day seethe that @Chezburger and @RedMan didn’t get blown up when they killed me