Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if you killed me you would have blown up mike pinello was schizo to the point of no return he was wearing a suicide vest under his suit 24/7 which was authed and i still to this day seethe that @Chezburger and @RedMan didn’t get blown up when they killed me

Tbh I remember a lot of people thinking at the time Mike died that you'd held onto him way too long compared to the rest of the itallians, and that his skitzo arc was more a sign of you not knowing wtf to do with him and using him to fuck around than an actual logical progression.

You went on to do much better things with your RP and characters after he died, imo.

Reactions: List

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
if you killed me you would have blown up mike pinello was schizo to the point of no return he was wearing a suicide vest under his suit 24/7 which was authed and i still to this day seethe that @Chezburger and @RedMan didn’t get blown up when they killed me
Hahaha that's a shame

Fucked up because I was going to try and make it emotional since my dude at the time was a camp kid so it was gonna be their first blood

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
The absolutely convoluted as fuck plotline that led to @Roman Loaded's CAB-sponsored bomb he planted in our base to PK us all never going off and eventually being used to kill two Senators was pretty fun.

In reality it was a misunderstanding between Dallas, Roman and staff for why it ended up being literally forgotten for several weeks until we found the script, but that was fun.
God I still remember feeling awful watching so many people dogpile Roman Loaded on the forums, throwing shade at his 'attitude' and how 'hes trying to start shit for no reason'. knowing damn well he was a Ministry of Defense plant and was literally ordered to start shit between vorts and rebels.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Tbh I remember a lot of people thinking at the time Mike died that you'd held onto him way too long compared to the rest of the itallians, and that his skitzo arc was more a sign of you not knowing wtf to do with him and using him to fuck around than an actual logical progression.

You went on to do much better things with your RP and characters after he died, imo.
still should have went out with a bang

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
The absolutely convoluted as fuck plotline that led to @Roman Loaded's CAB-sponsored bomb he planted in our base to PK us all never going off and eventually being used to kill two Senators was pretty fun.

In reality it was a misunderstanding between Dallas, Roman and staff for why it ended up being literally forgotten for several weeks until we found the script, but that was fun.
basterds taliban cave arc mentioned

Nebulae
God I still remember feeling awful watching so many people dogpile Roman Loaded on the forums, throwing shade at his 'attitude' and how 'hes trying to start shit for no reason'. knowing damn well he was a Ministry of Defense plant and was literally ordered to start shit between vorts and rebels.

bro simply got hired for what he did best

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
No bad blood with Roman for what he did, especially because he NLR'd pretty much everyone he killed to be a good sport when he didn't really have to.

That being said the PK appeal where people were like "well why shouldn't he be able to S2K his way out of an RP situation?" was cringe af lmao

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
so uh
when are we gonna be actually experiencing such good nebulous moments again instead of just bringing up past events over n over

i want to enjoy some modern popping nebulous

when nebulous overhaul
when nebulous staff enthusiasm
or did we all lose interest
a lot of the staff is on LOA for the christmas break, and I expect a lot of to be back and done for the next map

Mike65536

The Motha' Fuckin' Newports.
Nebulae
so uh
when are we gonna be actually experiencing such good nebulous moments again instead of just bringing up past events over n over

when nebulous overhaul
I can tell you now. If I didn't have a job where it's very hard to get a week or two off at once, and my family wasn't out of the country. I would be with them instead on these forums rn.

rob

Nebulae
so uh

when nebulous overhaul
I'm surprised the server hasn't been shut down for a Christmas break

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
170TKoT.png

@Mike65536 @Syntax