フローラルの専門店
Nebulae

77AFF2E6554D236D90AE4E792835EEDB4325D994

37B51028EA68DE85416517A96F2D8AF78A50F637

CDA3FC97BB3DF85CF3195B3049002728E76875C1

JLEMYfT.jpeg

JyAcYLx.png

UWtBMWA.png

Daily reminder that the Bucureștean Hospital Massacre was organized by agents of Lambda in order to smear the name of the Order of the Bleeding Clamp.

Inoculates of the OBC showed up to protect the lives of innocent Unification State civilians who had suffered for many months at the hands of the Lambda backed National Guard coup.

Don't believe the Vanceite lies.

yPXWoUW.png

Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Average @Tinbe gameplay circa 2015 in Ineu Valley
Not inaccurate, playing bullsquid in LemonPunch era sucked. However, for me, it was foundational experience in the art of making unarmed refugees shit their pants.
(I even managed to beat a blacksuit in s2k once, which is as absurd as it sounds.)
((Even more absurd was s2k with another bullsquid, 200/200 HP and armor using slow projectile SWEP that deals 25 dmg maximum made it look like lethargic Quake.))
civil vortection already got proposed and it was so cringe you wouldn’t Believe it
Vortigaunts in Civil Protection (which is what I assume you were saying ) =/= Combine Synths created from the Vortigaunt genome.

Nebulae
Not inaccurate, playing bullsquid in LemonPunch era sucked. However, for me, it was foundational experience in the art of making unarmed refugees shit their pants.
(I even managed to beat a blacksuit in s2k once, which is as absurd as it sounds.)
((Even more absurd was s2k with another bullsquid, 200/200 HP and armor using slow projectile SWEP that deals 25 dmg maximum made it look like lethargic Quake.))

Vortigaunts in Civil Protection (which is what I assume you were saying ) =/= Combine Synths created from the Vortigaunt genome.

always wanted an excuse to use this

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I believe the idea was the Combine, with our help, would have activated a beacon that would fuck with Vortigaunts minds. Then on an OOC basis vort faction members could willingly choose to take part in the program, RPing that their Vort was unwillingly drawn to the signal before being augmented into a Synth for Military purposes.

Another interesting thing to note is that we technically didn't want this to happen lol.

The OBC was always a larger organization acting off server, but a lot of our operations where due to the machninations of DEFENDER-4 (@PeaceAndMagick89)

We were always going to betray the Combine when the time was right. @'77 East's cop realised that our plans would result in the irreparable fucking up of earth before he GTFO of there

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
No, sorry, foot down time.
FEFDE946EC95912D41025C966290EEB7E801C47B

This ain't it. Trying to simultaneously include the aesthetics of a Stalker and a Synth is only going to result in a half-baked mess that does neither justice. God's sake, it even has diaper armor!
Why do his eyes look like Minecraft XP
main-qimg-41300112444f7f08df7f7b5816e9675a-lq.jpg

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I miss when some new lad would join and post this every month or so thinking he was the first

There was something really funny about people posting these videos while not knowing the dude who made them HATED our server. IDK why I just find it amusing to think about

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Daily reminder that the Bucureștean Hospital Massacre was organized by agents of Lambda in order to smear the name of the Order of the Bleeding Clamp.

Inoculates of the OBC showed up to protect the lives of innocent Unification State civilians who had suffered for many months at the hands of the Lambda backed National Guard coup.

Don't believe the Vanceite lies.

yPXWoUW.png

mjpUlod.png

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
The OBC had a crazy network on Bucharest as well.

We owned two apartments in two separate buildings connected by wooden planks on the rooftops. Both apartments were chosen because they had fire exits that lead straight to Combine sewer access and we chose the top floor for easy roof access.

We also nabbed a warehouse on the furthest corner of the map down a tunnel nobody bothered visiting, we kept our supplies and operated it as a front company. The warehouse had a pier that was connected to a shack on the city waterfront via an elevator tool boat I made. The shack was our "company office" and we actually fled there after the hospital raid, then using the boat to flee to our warehouse to recover.

It's a shame nobody ever uncovered our spy or investigated our goings on. I think Atlas was on our tail at one point and ALMOST made me when I was sitting at their bar. I was getting a drink when the two bartenders disappeared into the back room, after a few minutes I got a bad feeling and then fled, later on I learned that they had indeed immediately flagged me as a suspicious person and a potential OBC member. We stopped going to the bar after that.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
and operated it as a front company. The warehouse had a pier that was connected to a shack on the city waterfront via an elevator tool boat I made. The shack was our "company office" and we actually fled there after the hospital raid, then using the boat to flee to our warehouse to recover.

It's a shame nobody ever uncovered our spy or investigated our goings on. I think Atlas was on our tail at one point and ALMOST made me when I was sitting at their bar. I was getting a drink when the two bartenders disappeared into the back room, after a few minutes I got a bad feeling and then fled, later on I learned that they had indeed immediately flagged me as a suspicious person and a potential OBC member. We stopped going to the bar after that.
I tried breaking into your warehouse a couple times to investigate, I was staff at the time but whenever I asked other staff to oversee I got ignored teehee

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
IMG_1780.png

just woke up to this beautiful snapchat from @Trains If no one hears from him I think we should check his data file and make sure he transferred cities safely

Last edited:

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
It's a shame nobody ever uncovered our spy or investigated our goings on.
@TedHatty and a bunch of us did some StateSec stuff but it all fell apart because everyone had their own thing going on and it became clear the resistance was back to being extremely cliquey again within a day on the map, which put a damper on things.

We never did use that torture chamber hidden away in the infestation control building.

Also my towing company was a front to commit crime for the state and I planned to rope @Trains in but things came up and I wasn't as active as needed.

Nebulae
The absolutely convoluted as fuck plotline that led to @Roman Loaded's CAB-sponsored bomb he planted in our base to PK us all never going off and eventually being used to kill two Senators was pretty fun.

In reality it was a misunderstanding between Dallas, Roman and staff for why it ended up being literally forgotten for several weeks until we found the script, but that was fun.
I remember late teens me going absolutely bald with rage at this outcome, I'm pretty sure if I'd pulled it off the entirety of the ELA or whatever they were called would have been wiped on a senior level, I did still puncture multiple heavy hitters but it involved living in the sewers for a week before I could find an opportunity to parlay with the CAB cause the entire slum district was out to get me, I'd leave for two seconds and immediately find myself in a hand to hand situation with a bunch of generic's goons.