Media Developer
Nebulae
IMG_0550.jpg
Okay nah fr does anyone use this part of gm_construct

Reactions: List

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
glados: WOWIE CHELL IS SUCH A GOOD TEST SUBJECT and I HATE that annoying dumbass wheatley

gman: ok dr freeman now hit the second tower

1dKtERF.png

Verräterpackaging

Happy dude from around the clinic! :D
Nebulae
The OBC had a crazy network on Bucharest as well.

We owned two apartments in two separate buildings connected by wooden planks on the rooftops. Both apartments were chosen because they had fire exits that lead straight to Combine sewer access and we chose the top floor for easy roof access.

We also nabbed a warehouse on the furthest corner of the map down a tunnel nobody bothered visiting, we kept our supplies and operated it as a front company. The warehouse had a pier that was connected to a shack on the city waterfront via an elevator tool boat I made. The shack was our "company office" and we actually fled there after the hospital raid, then using the boat to flee to our warehouse to recover.

It's a shame nobody ever uncovered our spy or investigated our goings on. I think Atlas was on our tail at one point and ALMOST made me when I was sitting at their bar. I was getting a drink when the two bartenders disappeared into the back room, after a few minutes I got a bad feeling and then fled, later on I learned that they had indeed immediately flagged me as a suspicious person and a potential OBC member. We stopped going to the bar after that.
;)

Verräterpackaging

Happy dude from around the clinic! :D
Nebulae
Unironically what was it that gave it away? Did you have prior knowledge or just a hunch? Or was Second King, Edward Campbell just a bad actor?
I had a hunch before one of my lads told me he investigated you and believes you're a cop, the deal was pretty much settled by then lmao. I wasn't certain who you were before I was told, but the way your char acted and what he wore told me he isn't a normal lad. That much you gave away when coming to the bar :D