Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
do you think they asked them to pose like this or they just did that

ik9gxw.jpg
I'd be shocked too if my bf was holding balls in public.

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Unironically what was it that gave it away? Did you have prior knowledge or just a hunch? Or was Second King, Edward Campbell just a bad actor?
meanwhile me and @Andrew were just stalking people and taking unsuspecting victims to our apartment and chopping them up. i think @rob got chopped up by the extinctionist serial killers

Reactions: List

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
after periods of inactivity i’d come back on u-3 and everyone would be like “damn ur still alive?? what were you doing??” and i’d always respond with “refugee duty” which was an allusion to an rp doc i wrote on c24 where u-3 went with other extinctionists and burnt down an entire RB block of refugees

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
do you think they asked them to pose like this or they just did that

ik9gxw.jpg

Some believe the fate of... our worlds is inflexible. My employers disagree. They authorize me to… nudge things in a particular direction from time to time.
The... clothes... you are wearing... your goatee... will be out- of fashion in five... years.
This is why I have... decided to put you and Miss Vance on... hold
I do apologize for what must seem to you an arbitrary imposition, Dr. Freeman. I trust my drip... preservation will all make sense to you in the course of...well...
No regrets, Mr. Freeman.

m6iDOfh.png

Nebulae
1 week into LP
you're a bluesuit that got into crossfire having 10 hp left and a screen grayer than this war of mine atmosphere
you come to the clinic needing a quick patch up
5 seconds later

Doctor Osekavod types....
"RP your injury man or i cant heal u"

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
1 week into LP
you're a bluesuit that got into crossfire having 10 hp left and a screen grayer than this war of mine atmosphere
you come to the clinic needing a quick patch up
5 seconds later

Doctor Osekavod types....
"RP your injury man or i cant heal u"

1 hour into LP, PK'd for being caught running

Last edited: