Nebulae
JiQGtQw.png

Reactions: List

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Day 18. The cockroaches have welcomed me as one of their own. I figured it's a better survival strategy than just living on my own. Let's hope this alliance flourishes, I pray they don't eat me in my sleep.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Day 18. The cockroaches have welcomed me as one of their own. I figured it's a better survival strategy than just living on my own. Let's hope this alliance flourishes, I pray they don't eat me in my sleep.
RcPRiPj.gif

NiGHT

Quark
Premium Member
Nebulae
hey that's me!
leonardo-dicaprio-point.png

Even funnier now as I thought you got the sniper to kill me on purpose for taunting it

*runs around showing everyone you can dodge the sniper*

"See! You can dodge it if you keep mov-" gets sniped the moment they stop to talk shit

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
1 week into LP
you're a bluesuit that got into crossfire having 10 hp left and a screen grayer than this war of mine atmosphere
you come to the clinic needing a quick patch up
5 seconds later

Doctor Osekavod types....
"RP your injury man or i cant heal u"

“RP your injuries please”

/me dies from blunt trauma to the skull

Always did that shit when cps forced their garbage rp on me and dropped me at medical fr

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
“RP your injuries please”

/me dies from blunt trauma to the skull
I dont know if im tweaking but i remember there being a PK case like this years ago cause it was counted as a willing death/suicide or something

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I dont know if im tweaking but i remember there being a PK case like this years ago cause it was counted as a willing death/suicide or something
Yea its so retarded

Yeah bro let me RP my injuries realistically but not that realistic because otherwise I get PK’d despite getting my skull caved in with a steel pipe equivalent weapon 12 times

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Yea its so retarded

Yeah bro let me RP my injuries realistically but not that realistic because otherwise I get PK’d despite getting my skull caved in with a steel pipe equivalent weapon 12 times
"You broke my legs for running, I can't run no more"

"Damn, cant have cripples, gotta amputate you now"

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
looking back

who the fuck wrote those guides and thought “yeah that seems legit”

human race would be extinct within a year like 😭

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Eli Vance: haha Gordon you should have sex with my young daughter!

Antlion grub in a cave 200 miles away:

14umvb.jpg

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Literally the only times anyone RP'd dying it was either done out of spite or to avoid whatever was gonna happen tbf, so it got made PKable after a while. Never saw it done in good faith or simply for the sake of RP.

Having to hit people in the head specifically script wise was done so you couldn't just spam it anywhere on a model and win via knockout like you could on LP. That being said, I always RP'd just jabbing someone with the baton until they passed out or whatever rather than swinging for the head.

Last edited:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Literally the only times anyone RP'd dying it was either done out of spite or to avoid whatever was gonna happen tbf, so it got made PKable after a while. Never saw it done in good faith or simply for the sake of RP.

Having to hit people in the head specifically script wise was done so you couldn't just spam it anywhere on a model and win via knockout like you could on LP. That being said, I always RP'd just jabbing someone with the baton until they passed out or whatever rather than swinging for the head.
If they swung for head, I’d RP being dead

You’re damn right it was done out of spite, and I drew it out as much as I could to waste their time every time