I miss this ui
Team Garry

Reactions: List

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
fucking love going through my old DMs and seeing me PMing @Dallas in a panic whether I broke a rule because someone's character model broke and told them to go into the Nexus in LOOC (please don't ban me retroactively I beg you)

nXBT3dc.png

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
went to my really old convos to find cringe and found that the only cringe was me i was retarded 6 years ago

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I was looking for some cringe in my old DMs but surprisingly found nothing

I did send this to Dallahan though and I have genuinely no idea why
IMG_1548.png

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I deleted the BAF PM but 90% of it was me going "No guys don't throw away our progress on some stupid shit" or all of us going "No K4E put the fucking gun back before you lose it again"

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
does anyone still have a video of that one sweep where the rebels fought back and had like tunnel warfare against the cops for a long time? we always referred to it as a date

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

it’s a warm summer evening
you have homework but it can wait, there’s an event tonight you don’t want to miss

CP apps are still shut but you’re not bothered, you finally got enough tokens to buy a usp on your rebel, maybe one day you’ll be able to get an mp7

teamspeak is really busy tonight, but your mic is broken, so you leave it

you’re still injured from falling off the infamous ‘ladldler’ the other night. but despite there being 5 CWU-M on, you can never seem to find any of them in the clinic. weird. and yet for some reason they removed the bandage vendor

you walk to the grizzly grotto but no one’s there. you’re early though. peak is 7pm, no one will be on yet, so you log off and do something else

(life will never be this simple again)

This video still feels like such a genuine snapshot.

Wild how different things were for me in 2015.