Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae

The beauty of music is their power to hold memories.

I remember just chilling to this back on i17. I'd go out of my way to find the radio, turn it on, and just sit near it as it played. Made up a nice bit of my time way back when.

Brings back usual nostalgia. Wanting it to go back to how it was, even though that's not really possible anymore.

I miss it.

Reactions: List

Uranio

Atom
Nebulae
if it's 13/12 you're referring to

3NRaBgh.png

@Mic15000

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
when i get a spare hour im gonna just do a dump of all the shit I still have saved

i used discord for image/video hosting most the time because im fucking weird so it’s all still there

rob

Nebulae
are there any remnants of the snoop dogg LP event in existence or has that event just been lost to time? i know the video has been deleted /privated, can't even find any screenshots on the wayback machine or anything

@Hudson

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
are there any remnants of the snoop dogg LP event in existence or has that event just been lost to time? i know the video has been deleted /privated, can't even find any screenshots on the wayback machine or anything

@Hudson
i genuinely think it’s lost at this point, destined to become part of some weird gmod iceberg

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

@Hudson
explain

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae

@Hudson
Someone called @kyle uploaded the video of it but it’s private, could get in contact with him but he hasn’t used the forums since 2020 and the new forum doesn’t show you people's Steam profile anymore

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Someone called @kyle uploaded the video of it but it’s private, could get in contact with him but he hasn’t used the forums since 2020 and the new forum doesn’t show you people's Steam profile anymore
Kyle is docdo, a former staff member and the creator of the snoop dog model

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae

@Hudson
I can't find any media about it, just comments. From what I understand, there was a concert which Snoop Dogg performed at, before he was shot and character banned. Does anyone remember it? Who shot him? All I remember was seeing a screenshot or video about it, which looked like it was on the Industrial 17 map, with Snoop standing on a makeshift stage infront of a crowd, with colourful lighting.

Nebulae

@Hudson
its not gone man, we've managed to slip it into the main gmod file as a silent easter egg only for the knowers.
try it yourself,
hop on nebulous.cloud.uk.ch.com server, open console, and type

quit smoking

you get a special effect

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I can't find any media about it, just comments. From what I understand, there was a concert which Snoop Dogg performed at, before he was shot and character banned. Does anyone remember it? Who shot him? All I remember was seeing a screenshot or video about it, which looked like it was on the Industrial 17 map, with Snoop standing on a makeshift stage infront of a crowd, with colourful lighting.
It was an april fool’s thing if I remember right, or a summer holiday thing. It was a concert right in front of the Shell beach gate and he was indeed shot and killed

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
the real question is does anyone have footage of the summer event that had a huge fairground on shell beach with snack stands and a ferris wheel

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the real question is does anyone have footage of the summer event that had a huge fairground on shell beach with snack stands and a ferris wheel

That was the very first event I ended up attending

It was also where I got the last LP I needed to get into CAB by tricking someone into running to get the "guns" across the minefields then reporting him to the cops for "trying to escape" like the fucking rat I am