jus one more fing
Nebulae
"📳🏙️🌙"
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
I recreated what I remember the Snoop Dogg event looked like. I don't know how accurate it is. Anyone remember which year it was run?
2hOxV7W.jpeg
holy fucking shit i remember being there for that little event lmfao

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I recreated what I remember the Snoop Dogg event looked like. I don't know how accurate it is. Anyone remember which year it was run?
2hOxV7W.jpeg
I know the thread is literally called the HL2RP screenshot thread but when people were talking about a Snoop Dogg event, I was convinced it was in WW3RP because it'd make (slightly) more sense world- and tone-wise. Like how it once had Gordon Ramsay.
The fact that this was actually in HL2RP just makes it even more bizarre and funnier.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I know the thread is literally called the HL2RP screenshot thread but when people were talking about a Snoop Dogg event, I was convinced it was in WW3RP because it'd make (slightly) more sense world- and tone-wise. Like how it once had Gordon Ramsay.
The fact that this was actually in HL2RP just makes it even more bizarre and funnier.
It was a different time man, if you weren’t there you won’t get it

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
having gordon ramsey do a cooking show in the globalist hq, and then got his legs blown off by a landmine when he went to scream at coalition forces for assaulting while he was recording his show.
Vivid memory.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The funniest thing for me will forever be Gurrazor messaging me about a month before the whole drama that shut down LP asking me to hop onto the Outlands and give Ace of Spades the Spas 12 + Rebel Cop Suit he'd paid real money for on the sly.

About an hour after I gave AoS his shit I see him telling a new refugee that "you gotta work to earn your gear!" like the man hadn't just spent 200 dollars lmao

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
The funniest thing for me will forever be Gurrazor messaging me about a month before the whole drama that shut down LP asking me to hop onto the Outlands and give Ace of Spades the Spas 12 + Rebel Cop Suit he'd paid real money for on the sly.

About an hour after I gave AoS his shit I see him telling a new refugee that "you gotta work to earn your gear!" like the man hadn't just spent 200 dollars lmao
13-year-old me suggesting an item shop in 2015 was a canon event ☠️

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

should've ratted him out on the spot it would've been hysterical

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
13-year-old me suggesting an item shop in 2015 was a canon event ☠️

The funniest thing is that Gurrazor actually did heavily consider letting people openly buy scripts and stuff in that sort of way until @Blackquill and I told him the community would string him up for it and it'd ruin any sense of server progression lmao

We never endorsed it but we literally couldn't stop Gurrazor from selling shit himself either, sadly. Not unless we wanted him to boot us out and replace us.

should've ratted him out on the spot it would've been hysterical

I was in observer so I couldn't, but honestly it was literally an open secret that he bought shit from Gurrazor lmao.

In fact people began to make a sport out of finding ways to PK him just to take his endgame gear, at which point he'd just remake a character and buy new shit. One of the first characters I ever met him on had him buying the custom suit of one of the oldest and most recognizable characters on server (Reverand, the only guy to ever use that model before him) alongside a crossbow.

He got PK'd a week later for bragging about trying to poach dealers from the biggest BMD group of the time. They lured him to Shell Beach and mowed him down lol

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
this is actually incredibly funny, it's something i'd do (except i wouldnt be caught dead paying anything more than like 5 bucks to a community server)

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

rabid I remember you telling this story four times in a month back in the first helix d47 days

forget to set your watch again?

an item shop
@ruble smashing brano's femchar's autographed guitar custom script over a caravan trader's head so it couldn't be sold was the best thing to happen in one

come to think of it that's the last one I ever remember happened that iteration

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
rabid I remember you telling this story four times in a month back in the first helix d47 days

forget to set your watch again?

@ruble smashing brano's femchar's autographed guitar custom script over a caravan trader's head so it couldn't be sold was the best thing to happen in one

come to think of it that's the last one I ever remember happened that iteration
i remember this one time in neb clockwork, during the Ronald Event on hl2 pripyat with the gargantua, there was this merchant event char selling loads of stuff on a table including heroin.

15 people must be gathered around this table trying to buy stuff when all of a sudden Rosaline ‘Sherman’ Webb @Twar jumps off a rooftop with their spas-12, Shooting the heroin on the table, and threatening to kill the guy too for selling it, crazy times