Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
i remember this one time in neb clockwork, during the Ronald Event on hl2 pripyat with the gargantua, there was this merchant event char selling loads of stuff on a table including heroin.

15 people must be gathered around this table trying to buy stuff when all of a sudden Rosaline ‘Sherman’ Webb @Twar jumps off a rooftop with their spas-12, Shooting the heroin on the table, and threatening to kill the guy too for selling it, crazy times
living in a anarchy state and still can't escape drug war puritans

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
don't remind me of the bmd blockades

god forbid you buy beans, milk or ammunition because the bmd lead decided they were mysteriously unavailable for everyone due to some extremely niche and personal fault they had with someone at the time

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
don't remind me of the bmd blockades

god forbid you buy beans, milk or ammunition because the bmd lead decided they were mysteriously unavailable for everyone due to some extremely niche and personal fault they had with someone at the time

i remember when I started my first rebel group and united front BMDs disliked me so they put an embargo my group :(

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So I know I've told this story before but I don't think fully;

Near the end of LP conscript players realized they could abuse one of the drug scripts to get rid of the fog on the Outlands. We decided, rather than just banning it OOC, to handle it IC and let Twar launch an investigation into them seeing as their character was their commander. Anyway, it turned out that they were still being used so we planned to tighten the screws on the guy who was still supplying the drugs (one of the sergeants iirc).

At this point, Snowl had been let back into CAB and asks if we can lure the guy in under the pretense of a victory dinner dedicated to their recent successes. I say sure, and to go for it. We hold it in the Nexus, and my assumption is he's going to catch the guy in a lie or something and we can give him some good RP.

Nope. While we're all sitting eating he rams an icepick into the guy's head.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
So I know I've told this story before but I don't think fully;

Near the end of LP conscript players realized they could abuse one of the drug scripts to get rid of the fog on the Outlands. We decided, rather than just banning it OOC, to handle it IC and let Twar launch an investigation into them seeing as their character was their commander. Anyway, it turned out that they were still being used so we planned to tighten the screws on the guy who was still supplying the drugs (one of the sergeants iirc).

At this point, Snowl had been let back into CAB and asks if we can lure the guy in under the pretense of a victory dinner dedicated to their recent successes. I say sure, and to go for it. We hold it in the Nexus, and my assumption is he's going to catch the guy in a lie or something and we can give him some good RP.

Nope. While we're all sitting eating he rams an icepick into the guy's head.
Classic Snowl moment

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i remember this one time in neb clockwork, during the Ronald Event on hl2 pripyat with the gargantua, there was this merchant event char selling loads of stuff on a table including heroin.

15 people must be gathered around this table trying to buy stuff when all of a sudden Rosaline ‘Sherman’ Webb @Twar jumps off a rooftop with their spas-12, Shooting the heroin on the table, and threatening to kill the guy too for selling it, crazy times
idk why we did this but i also remember shooting a bunch of coke and heroin scripts because drugs were bad !!

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
rip on gurrazor all you want but if i was a community owner id take that 200 bucks in exchange for a command in a heartbeat i have 0 morals id buy myself food for a month with that shit

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
rip on gurrazor all you want but if i was a community owner id take that 200 bucks in exchange for a command in a heartbeat i have 0 morals id buy myself food for a month with that shit
Sell high end rebel gear and order a OTA assault 10 minutes after to pk them.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
if some dude was giving me 100 bucks every week in exchange for me pressing the q menu I’d take it every time

Bruzzo

8th generation bastard
Nebulae

Rosaline ‘Sherman’ Webb a mad hater for that

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
if some dude was giving me 100 bucks every week in exchange for me pressing the q menu I’d take it every time
if you're willing to fork up that much for hl2rp you dont deserve the money anyway

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
looking back its fucking hilarious that the people that would torture, have harems, bomb hospitals and murder people daily were COMPLETELY against drugs

make it make sense

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
looking back its fucking hilarious that the people that would torture, have harems, bomb hospitals and murder people daily were COMPLETELY against drugs

make it make sense

this was honestly the bulk of my argument on why rogue cops didnt deserve inherent PK auths

90% of characters were against rogue cops for "moral reasons" even though they're all out-and-out murderers and just as bad as the ex-CPs

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae

make it make sense

I know drugs gave some benefits, though from the times I used them in game I didn't really see much use in them other than flavour and fun roleplaying. They'd've probably seen more use if they properly gave buffs, like steroids increasing health significantly temporarily or cocaine making you and your actions (raising guns, shooting guns, using fists etc.) faster.

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i mean absolutely nobody could rp drug or alcohol addiction back then because we were all 15 and the portrayal was just "WOOOAH...DUDE....WEEEEEED...IM SO WACKY" and then they'll fly around acting like the incredible hulk

so i get it but still its funny

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i still think its funny that rogue cops couldve been so useful to the rebel cause but nobody gaf and domed them anyway imagine if Barney Halflife was lynched by a mob cause he was involved in black mesa and is also a cp

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i still think its funny that rogue cops couldve been so useful to the rebel cause but nobody gaf and domed them anyway imagine if Barney Halflife was lynched by a mob cause he was involved in black mesa and is also a cp

99% sure it was just people OOCly finding the concept cringe and needing to rationalize it in character so they can kill rogue cops on principle