Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Either the effectiveness of Civil Protection is way exaggerated in HL2RP or Barney has a 19 in both Charisma and Deception.
I imagine in game majority of Cops do the bare minimum required of them all the time. "Wasn't directly asked of me to do it so I ain't getting involved."

The Combine are also in a "sleeping state" before they realize Gordon is there. I can actually see it being somewhat laxed before Gordon drags his nutsack across Breens desk, who goes straight to the top. Cops just going through the motions of the day.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I imagine in game majority of Cops do the bare minimum required of them all the time. "Wasn't directly asked of me to do it so I ain't getting involved."

The Combine are also in a "sleeping state" before they realize Gordon is there. I can actually see it being somewhat laxed before Gordon drags his nutsack across Breens desk, who goes straight to the top. Cops just going through the motions of the day.

the cops were defeated by a grenade with a comically long (like 20 seconds) fuse time in HLA

they're out-and-out stupid

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the cops were defeated by a grenade with a comically long (like 20 seconds) fuse time in HLA

more like, it's gameplay over realism

PepicWalrus

Electron
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

it was under the chair!

also looking at the inside of the truck in the scene the doors seem like they seal shut, not just ones you can toss open.

but yes they're stupid.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I also honestly don't think its a matter of cops being more or less competent in HL2RP vs the games, at least not imo.

HL2 is just a lot less 'active' than your average roleplay server, where everything is super condensed.

Most metrocops in HL2 won't ever going to see an actual rebel or do anything more engaging than an apartment raid whereas in HL2RP you have like 30 armed rebels camped under the city one street over and getting shot is a daily risk.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

@Phil from MyPillow @Numbers @shad

68Jbufq.png
JDs7fXr.png

@Reggie The shaolin shooter was ready to destroy the ceasefire the minute it started

Me getting my AR2 for the first time i was so excited:

fO13ZxK.png

@TedHatty The true shaolin shooter, eviscerating cockroaches on the rooftops, bodycam footage below:

Last edited:

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Harland's first peaceful night of rest in eighty four real life days.
OitJLzj.png