Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Damn! If only there was a server that offered that same kind of small scale self-contained stories being run by the same people... but it's just a erectile dysfunction
꧅𒈙𒐫𒌄\𒅃 .̷̢̛̯̻͔͔̺̤̦̹̩̳͈͖̠͎̳͎̍̒͐̀̏͝.̸̹̳̒͒̂̀̽͒̅.̶͔̻͙͔̖̘̪̖͈̼̼̦͓͙͚̰̂͗̍͆̓͐́͒̈́̔̎͆̀̈̒̓͜.̵̺̝͕̜̭̤̳̙̰̬̐̾̋̃̇͛̀͘͝͝.̶̨̤͚̗͓̣͕͕̘͇̬̞̈́̂̇́̾͛͌́͌̽̚͜͠.̶̨̧̬͙͉̣͕̩͍̟̰̯̝̭̥̞̀̑̀͊͝.̶̛̘̮̳̥͓̞̬͕̺͎̘͎̏̐͐̈́̓͂̔̔͘͜͜͝.̴̡̢̠͓̳̱̠͙̀̇͑̊̊.̵̛̮̀̆͒̄̒̈́̃́̚.̷̻͕̮̥̼̲̘͍̱̼̥͛̔̓̒̾͐.̸̗̘̻͈͉̥̟͓͇̪͉̗̞̏̂͑̉͋̊̿̾̄͊̂́͝͝͝͝͝.̸͔̰̘͕̆̿́͋̆̈̌͆̒͋͜͝.̵̦͉̞̣͉̩͈̪̀̇͊͐͒̑̆̓̒̚.̶̨̻̪̻̱̲̫̦̯̫̥͈̓̏̾̇̾.̴̤͓̠͕̘̣̀͒͒̐̔̓.̷͓̖̤̬̱͚̪͍͉̠̼͂̀͛̈̿̐͐͝͝

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I'd forgotten about the time when the Proselytes were made to just wear suits a la secret service.

Unironically one of the hardest fits the proselytes ever saw

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
evaporating this cop and saving that bluesuit was a highlight of the bluestreet riots i think i got one of the only vaporization kills until the fateful pulseball incident

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
evaporating this cop and saving that bluesuit was a highlight of the bluestreet riots i think i got one of the only vaporization kills until the fateful pulseball incident
Do some bullets just completely pierce armor or why did your armor not take any damage?