hl2rp - all the cp models are errors

JustOrangeTea

Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Nebulae
simple as the title says, all cps on the hl2rp server are errors for me and i have no clue why. i need help. you should help me fix this. please help me fix this i dont want armys of errors everywhere.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
simple as the title says, all cps on the hl2rp server are errors for me and i have no clue why. i need help. you should help me fix this. please help me fix this i dont want armys of errors everywhere.

Remove, uninstall and unsubscribe the Metropolice Pack inside the content and reinstall it. I do not know what may be the cause of the issue and I'd have to fiddle around to fix it

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Type /content in the server. Then subscribe to the addons.
I'm pretty sure OrangeTea knows what the /content command is buddy, being that he used to be on the staff team.

As for a reply, sometimes having alot of conflicting addons can fuck over each other, disable all but the hl2 content or remove unneeded addons.

JustOrangeTea

Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Nebulae
Remove, uninstall and unsubscribe the Metropolice Pack inside the content and reinstall it. I do not know what may be the cause of the issue and I'd have to fiddle around to fix it
already done that twice before, but now after doing it again today its working, the most confusing thing ive had on gmod. basically its fixed but idk why, im just going with it

Type /content in the server. Then subscribe to the addons.
wow never would've thought of that

Reactions: List

M3lon

Approved by Erdogan
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
go to your addons folder delete metropolice pack go back to GarrysMod folder and open factoryreset.bat it will delete bunch of files and unsubscribed addons

after that verify files of game