Nebulae
WkgTNmn.jpg

f4jlnak.jpg
tbh

Reactions: List

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
Pump'd as fuck. Can't wait to see how the rebelRP will go, excited to take part in it!

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
Something tells me we're gonna City 2-esque (if you were there back on LP, you know what I mean) killers running around, snapping CP necks and shoving random citizens into the sewer waters, possibly with something heavy attached.

This'll be fun for CiviPro, that's for sure.

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
Something tells me we're gonna City 2-esque (if you were there back on LP, you know what I mean) killers running around, snapping CP necks and shoving random citizens into the sewer waters, possibly with something heavy attached.

This'll be fun for CiviPro, that's for sure.
CiviPro? Haha, we are Polis now!

Nebulae
Nice. Really hyped for this event, and for what it's gonna bring to the table, being a dark deep underground system and all. Something tells me that there's gonna be some mysterious occurrences.

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
I check'd the map out a few hours ago- the hype train only gets faster from here.

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
The map is really buggy tbh, I remember playing it on ww3

Oh really? Augh, I hope not. I know it's fucking huge, and it looks really cool as well. I just can't wait to see where I and other resistance/beach chars will start! There's so many places, though I'm guessing it'll be one of the many loong tunnels, tbh.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Oh really? Augh, I hope not. I know it's fucking huge, and it looks really cool as well. I just can't wait to see where I and other resistance/beach chars will start! There's so many places, though I'm guessing it'll be one of the many loong tunnels, tbh.
The atmosphere was bae though ^_^

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

We're gonna get lost very quickly... and we'll end up being found by citizens wanting to be rebels, prepare yourself and protect foxtail pls...

Status
Not open for further replies.