Serious [HL2RP] Map Rendering/Lighting Issues

InkPanda

Quark
Nebulae
Hey, all you beautiful people.
Recently, this issue has arisen itself once more. Essentially, the map loads just fine, and I have all needed content which dismisses any errors from popping up.
However, some effects such as fire, explosions, and lighting do not properly load in the slightest sense. Instead, they are replaced by bright white flashes of textures in the world, or nothing at all.

What I've tried to fix it with so far:
  • Unsubscribing, erasing, and redownloading all content needed for the server.
  • Uninstalling and reinstalling Garry's Mod.
  • Activating/deactivating Atmos via the Addons menu.
  • Activating/deactivating that effects tool via the Addons menu.
  • Uninstalling Overwolf.
EDIT
  • Tried factory resetting. Will update this if it's successful. (16:58 CST)
    • Result: No luck. Issue still persists

This hasn't arisen for quite a while, but upon connecting today, the issue had resurfaced.
Here's some images to give you a better idea of what I'm talking about.

dDbfLmn.jpg

IMlRQJv.jpg

U0McGM0.jpg

LVIPcnx.jpg
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Having these issues makes the game relatively unplayable.
(Also -- It's not a video card or graphics driver problem, as far as I have investigated.)

Last edited:

InkPanda

Quark
Nebulae
Bumping this.
Update: All console commands given to me, such as:

Code:
maxdxlevel 95
Code:
mat_specular 1
Code:
mat_specular 0

..have come to no avail.
@alex Any idea what might be causing this?

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
how tf you fix that lmao

also it looks like you somehow got the fucking hammer rendering things INTO your fucking gmod, how the actual pissshit did this happen and how did you even manage to resolve it, that's fucking amazing

InkPanda

Quark
Nebulae
how tf you fix that lmao

also it looks like you somehow got the fucking hammer rendering things INTO your fucking gmod, how the actual pissshit did this happen and how did you even manage to resolve it, that's fucking amazing
All I know is I reconnected and it managed to fix it lmao
I'm guessing it had to just re-initialize the needed files or something cause I didn't do anything specific