Hobbies!

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Post your hobby outside of gaming here, if you got any.

I'll start. I like to longboard downhill and mountain bike in the forest.

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
I do not have much hobbies that I am good at. I write poetry, specializing primarily of the haiku, but I love Irish Berse because of the proselike imagery and flow. I also play the bass (more akin to sttumbling my fingers over the strings), and I used to have a hypnosis business where I would do stageshows however now I only infrequently do street performances.

I kinda want to get back into parkour or MMA again, but I need to find the time to do those.
[doublepost=1463331529][/doublepost]
i'd love to take up gardening but... city life, apartments etc.

Maybe you could find a local gardening club? I am sure that there are some around, particularly since it is ironically difficult to do in the city. Where there are scarcity of availability there will be select niche groups wanting to help each other out to do what they do.

I'll start. I like to longboard downhill and mountain bike in the forest.

I like hiking in forests, not so much biking. How dangerous is it to do that? I suppose it depends on the area, right?

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I like hiking in forests, not so much biking. How dangerous is it to do that? I suppose it depends on the area, right?
Well, it ain't that dangerous to bike in forests on mountains and such. Just choose a good path and walk it with your bike once first. Like, up the path, then ride down. Not too steep, not too slippery.
[doublepost=1463333715][/doublepost]There is nothing better than a thermos of hot coffee, on a cold day in the autumn, when the forests are red and orange and filled with leaves. Riding your bike in the forest and mountains on such days is amazin.

Hoblit

mic check mic check?
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Well, it ain't that dangerous to bike in forests on mountains and such. Just choose a good path and walk it with your bike once first. Like, up the path, then ride down. Not too steep, not too slippery.
lmao last time i was biking in a forest i slipped on a wet rock and fell into a river, fucking sweden

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Well, it ain't that dangerous to bike in forests on mountains and such. Just choose a good path and walk it with your bike once first. Like, up the path, then ride down. Not too steep, not too slippery. There is nothing better than a thermos of hot coffee, on a cold day in the autumn, when the forests are red and orange and filled with leaves. Riding your bike in the forest and mountains on such days is amazin.

I hear you! Your description is exactly my thoughts on hikes and camping! It is refreshing and relaxing! Autumn is the best season for hikes, and apparently biking as well!

D

Deleted member 150

Collecting bottlecaps for the upcoming nuclear war.

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
I spent a crapton collecting 'Hot Toys' figures, scale models and post-war / cold war militaria, specifically decorations and documents of the less-popular countries during that time period. I'd post screenies but it's not like anyone here would give a fuck.

I own two firearms that I use at the range once a month, I used to play baseball in a team, I like reading and aside from my job I'm also active in my local political organisations.

And I own two of these piles of junk in my time-consuming effort of restoring them to former glory

qIJ3IKQ.jpg

eJcBbTq.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I spent a crapton collecting 'Hot Toys' figures, scale models and post-war / cold war militaria, specifically decorations and documents of the less-popular countries during that time period. I'd post screenies but it's not like anyone here would give a fuck.

I own two firearms that I use at the range once a month, I used to play baseball in a team, I like reading and aside from my job I'm also active in my local political organisations.

And I own two of these piles of junk in my time-consuming effort of restoring them to former glory

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Air Cadets
maxresdefault.jpg

@SGT Angel is this ur flight bro?

look at that fuckin nob centre front rank, he got a joke or somethin m9

fuckin jerry on the left there wanna fuckin play hokey pokey

rupert up the back there starin at the fuckin ceiling like theres a jelly donut up there

bad posture 2/10 would not drill with

Reactions: List