House of the Dragon | Game of Thrones Prequel

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae

'House of the Dragon' is set 200 years before the events of 'Game of Thrones' and tells the story of House Targaryen.​

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
from what i've heard, D&D aren't involved and this has source material to help writers, so... this SHOULD be great!

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
from what i've heard, D&D aren't involved and this has source material to help writers, so... this SHOULD be great!
D&D fucked up once the source material ran out but remember they're also responsible for how good season 1-4 is, hopefully they find someone good for this because it's a good story

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hopefully they dont fuck it up

like how the iron throne looks, seems to be a happy medium between the book description and the now iconic look of the GoT tv show

gonna be cool to see some of the OG dragons and how huge they got, and some of the more legendary moments depicted in action on the screen

still mad we're probably never seeing Balerion depicted on screen tho

(finish the damn books already George im fucking clamoring for a crumb of content out here please-)

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
my favorite piece GRRM has ever written is about Sir Duncan the Tall and his hedge knight adventures and I really hope he's in this show some time on. That's only like 90 years before GoT but I really want to see it.

D

Deleted member 243

wait, Targaryen prequel? doesn't that mean an ungodly grotesque amount of incest scenes?

would've prefered a prequel based around the war between the first men and the other cunts that came by boat but oh well, should be alright since Dumb and Dumber aren't on the writing team

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
wait, Targaryen prequel? doesn't that mean an ungodly grotesque amount of incest scenes?
68b.jpg

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae

this looks really good, solid casting choices

admittedly id really like them to do a knight of the seven kingdoms prequel show too because the dunk and egg novellas are peak grrm works

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

this looks really good, solid casting choices

admittedly id really like them to do a knight of the seven kingdoms prequel show too because the dunk and egg novellas are peak grrm works

I was just gonna say, despite S8 being what it was I'm really hyped for this.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hope the show is good but tbh it doesnt really matter

what really matters is me being able to bang out to more of Djawadi's tracks, oh FUCK YEAH BABY

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
pretty good

can i just say how interesting of a character i find daemon to be

like he's a bit shit and imo way too edgy in how he's written but having a main character who actually like, is on a warpath but in the tactical sense quite sound? i think its fun to see, was missing that from most later seasons of GoT

Nebulae
pretty good

can i just say how interesting of a character i find daemon to be

like he's a bit shit and imo way too edgy in how he's written but having a main character who actually like, is on a warpath but in the tactical sense quite sound? i think its fun to see, was missing that from most later seasons of GoT

they basically established him as edgelord extraordinnaire in the first two episodes and then had him quietly stand back and lean around some wall all the way up to the end of the season (matt smith going "he's a leaner" lol). really good alternative to just letting him talk until the edgelord appeal has decayed + you get the audience making assumptions about him with just his screen presence alone