How COOL is the persone above you?

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
toocool.gif

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
9 out of ten very cool guy but gets angry a lot but it's probably because of your chair so it's :ok:
e: fuck afran,,,,,,

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Our mechanical implements and our chemical sludge will be the end of Mother Nature. Her cunt widened by the steel cock of Man, ready to receive our toxic cum. To call us apes is an insult to the chimp, the gorilla. They strive to survive; we strive to gouge Mother Nature's face and pump her core full of toxins and poisons. The nether region of Mother Nature has not been at peace since before the dawn of Man... we have ceaselessly raped her. For her flower to heal there must be peace and for there to be peace we must rid Terra of Man. If Man does not end then we will have to watch ourselves chemically fuck Her into the grave.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
4/10 not very cool but sometimes he is a little cool

10 for giving me a rating above 0.

8 for those thic roasts

10 for having a black guy avatar. They're automatically cool. If you disagree, you're totally racist.

9 out of ten very cool guy but gets angry a lot but it's probably because of your chair so it's :ok:
e: fuck afran,,,,,,

10 for RP'ing as a retard on FTRP.

Our mechanical implements and our chemical sludge will be the end of Mother Nature. Her cunt widened by the steel cock of Man, ready to receive our toxic cum. To call us apes is an insult to the chimp, the gorilla. They strive to survive; we strive to gouge Mother Nature's face and pump her core full of toxins and poisons. The nether region of Mother Nature has not been at peace since before the dawn of Man... we have ceaselessly raped her. For her flower to heal there must be peace and for there to be peace we must rid Terra of Man. If Man does not end then we will have to watch ourselves chemically fuck Her into the grave.

10 for giving me a stiffy.

Ace

angsty teen looking for attention
Nebulae
theres cooler dudes