Serious How do you have your coffee or tea?

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
I personally do enjoy a lovely decaf or mocha coffee. I was never a fan of anything like espresso (I had a bad experience with Greggs!) For my coffees, I like to make it very smooth and white. I put an inch or so of milk and one cube of sugar (this is fine, as I have coffee at most twice a week- sometimes not at all). It makes for a very smooth and lovely coffee that can be enjoyed any time of day.

Now, my tea? I don't drink it as often, but I'll typically put a fair amount of milk into that too, and that's it. However, I cannot say I am a massive fan of tea, however I do enjoy a nice herbal tea from time to time.

Of course, no coffee/tea is complete without 2/3 biscuits to accompany it. I do enjoy custard creams, alas I am being forced to use a chocolate edition of such. Digestives are good, but they're too big, unless they're plain.

Thank you. Please share your coffee/tea/biscuit habits below.

D

Deleted member 7099

i dont drink coffee, i just eat ibuprofen until my body forces itself to wake up. as for tea i dont touch tea

Reactions: List

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
tea with sugar and lemon
no coffee, coffee bad

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
tea with honey i usually drink chamomilr i do not srink coffee

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
I don't usually drink either, but as for the ocasionall coffee, I go with a latte

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
  • Teabag into mug
  • Hot water into mug
  • Stir teabag
  • Bin stirred teabag
  • Add milk
  • stir
  • dry teaspoon
  • two scoops of sugar into mug.
  • Done.