How do you like your eggs?

How do you like your eggs?

• Total voters

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Well fried on both sides in between two slices of buttered white bread with salt, pepper and ketchup. I'd happily have it for every fucking breakfast if it wasn't a sure fire way to die.

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
8d0bd1d02d511be9de8a9ba00324d685.jpg

Evening boys. ;)
Personally I can't function without my daily dose of 8 raw egg whites in the morning, washed down with some whole milk.
It's the only way to keep my temple running.

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I like mi- Wait, wtf am I doing, I don‘t even eat eggs except as ingredients for something.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Y'all can hate on ketchup but if you put literally any other sauce on your fried eggs I'm sorry but you're a fuckin' animal.

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Y'all can hate on ketchup but if you put literally any other sauce on your fried eggs I'm sorry but you're a fuckin' animal.
I use to put tomato sauce on scambled ngl, wouldnt dare put the cunt on any other egg breed though

Also is ketchup like the normal word to call it, sounds american af to me

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I use to put tomato sauce on scambled ngl, wouldnt dare put the cunt on any other egg breed though

Also is ketchup like the normal word to call it, sounds american af to me
That or Red Sauce which sounds weird to me, but ketchup doesn't sound weird to me at all nor american. The only time I feel it's american is when it's used for anything other than tomato sauce in a bottle.

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
That or Red Sauce which sounds weird to me, but ketchup doesn't sound weird to me at all nor american. The only time I feel it's american is when it's used for anything other than tomato sauce in a bottle.
If you say red sauce you're genuinely a spaka imo. Also if you use "brown sauce" youre a nonce

Reactions: List

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
omelette
i often like mixing shit i have on hand like bacon or whatever into it for my sandwiches