How is hl2rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpepper

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
why are you throwing shit at someone you barely know on a server you know nothing about when he explained perfectly calmly that his shipments were gained legitimately
He just said that he "Bought them" but those shipments would have to be spawned by an admin as shipments dont just spawn, You have to craft each suit.
In all honesty, It's probably jealousy.

Only reason I can think of tbh.
?

Cerberus

Proton
Nebulae
He just said that he "Bought them" but those shipments would have to be spawned by an admin as shipments dont just spawn, You have to craft each suit.
or he bought them from a BMD?

like literally anyone else can?

you admitted you know nothing about the server so why are you accusing him of spawning shipments?

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

?
There's this thing called BMD flags.

BMD flags allow you to ICly order in shipments from supply routes. They come in the form of shipments and are accessed via the business menu, but must be roleplayed out and what not

Lutic

loser
B A N N E D
Nebulae

?
You have a special menu, anyone can apply and work up too. It costs tokens to buy a shipment, and must be rp'd or you won't be able to buy anything again and will probs get banned
[doublepost=1463265438][/doublepost]Just got a shipment of re breathers from @Blackquill for £5 anyone wanna buy?

Lutic

loser
B A N N E D
Nebulae
selling scripts is how I pay the rent wtf
2a59d48b33a21423eb9c336ad1b45c00.png

for an ar2?

drpepper

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
There's this thing called BMD flags.

BMD flags allow you to ICly order in shipments from supply routes. They come in the form of shipments and are accessed via the business menu, but must be roleplayed out and what not
No you should have to craft them,
Spawning a shipment of suits is pulling 10 thousand tokens worth of equipment from your ass just so you can make profit off of a /me goes to boat and picks up shipment
Its wrong and unfair to players that actually work hard, as now only harry will be able to control the hl2 economy as each of those suits is 3000 tokens and harry I know did not have that much, as I was a loyalist and got rations for months and only got 9k but its been 1 week

Cerberus

Proton
Nebulae
Spawning a shipment of suits is pulling 10 thousand tokens worth of equipment from your ass just so you can make profit off of a /me goes to boat and picks up shipment
Its wrong and unfair to players that actually work hard, as now only harry will be able to control the hl2 economy as each of those suits is 3000 tokens and harry I know did not have that much, as I was a loyalist and got rations for months and only got 9k but its been 1 week

but anyone can use BMDs?

harry isn't the only one who is able to buy from BMDs, many other groups can and do buy from BMDs regularly.

again, why are you talking about a server you know nothing about?

if you genuinely believe that the only scripts that exist should be crafted then go ahead and make a suggestion but to claim that harry will have complete control over the economy cause he bought a shipment that everyone could of is stretching it.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
He'd have complete control over the economy if only him had access to bmd flags.

But he doesn't, there are quite a few independant BMDs about.

Do yourself a favor, stop commenting on stuff you have zero clue about.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae

how is collecting rations a difficult task sir, surely roleplaying collecting your items as you do as BMD would be more difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.