How much money have you blown into Steam? [not a thread for people that hate to see wasted money]

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
several monies

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
evoVLyg.jpg

This is what happens when you are too shy to ask your parents for money.
Oh well.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Like I said, I'm a shy shit when it comes to asking for games (because I can't use My own card for online purchases until I am 18) and I mostly play the same games all the time, mostly GMod and New Vegas.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Like I said, I'm a shy shit when it comes to asking for games (because I can't use My own card for online purchases until I am 18) and I mostly play the same games all the time, mostly GMod and New Vegas.
What kind of parents do you have dude? I've got my bank card for one year and I can buy anything with it, including online.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
What kind of parents do you have dude? I've got my bank card for one year and I can buy anything with it, including online.
Just strict ones, I feel u @Zarail
Mama whips out the belt if she sees I bought shit on Steam with my debit card

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Just strict ones, I feel u @Zarail
Mama whips out the belt if she sees I bought shit on Steam with my debit card
Uhhh, child abuse is not a thing here.
Also, they want me to focus more on school at an age like mine and me being shy is just because I Did the most cringeworthy shit as a child and people made fun of me for it.

And because Half the fucking Class is full of selfish assholes that make even the least embarrasing thing a big thing against you.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
i think i spent more than 150€+ myself but the steam account prices aren't right since a majority of my games are either gifts or from 1€ bundles

551f222e94.jpg

Reactions: List