how retarded is KSI?

Unix

Norman 'Emperor' Reedus
Nebulae
i mean, when youre slandering someone for cutting themselves, i think its went too far

For someone who's quite depressed like myself, I don't really mind that, but of course others do. No matter, I guess I could agree slightly on it for the other twins.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
hi i have a serious disease which can not be healed

a day later

hi i have a serious disease which has been healed and i want attention for it

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
When the youtube drama scene peaked some time last year I learned about the block feature on youtube.
Long list of 'popular' channels in that list. keeps my recommendations somewhat clean these days of that stuff.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
When the youtube drama scene peaked some time last year I learned about the block feature on youtube.
Long list of 'popular' channels in that list. keeps my recommendations somewhat clean these days of that stuff.
bastion x
how do you do this

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
bastion x
how do you do this
two ways
  • On the youtube profile's about page, click on the flag icon to select block
  • On specific videos, click the three bullet point icon - not interested - tell us why - and then:
    • I'm not interested in this channel (nearly cuts out that channel entirely on your recommendations, sometimes it slips through, but rarely)
    • I don't like the video (that video should never appear again and can sometimes also block similar videos)

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
i mean, when youre slandering someone for cutting themselves, i think its went too far
it's not slander
netnobody aka skydoesminecraft even made a video about it, made another about prevention and discussed it on drama alert

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
qqgdvi0s2suy.png