Not open for further replies.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
stop giving urself excuses to being lazy

put ur alarm across the room from u
gives u a reason to get up
once ur up jog to the bathroom and splash water on ur face
i actually did all of that two nights ago, including taking a long fucking piss. and my slothful ass still went back to sleep.

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
  • Cut the energy and fizzy drinks 6 hours before you sleep.
  • Stretch before you get into bed
  • Drink a glass of milk
  • Get off your computer an hour before you get in bed, or at least get off earlier and watch some TV for a bit so your eyes aren't close up to a monitor.
But most of all, stick to a time, go to bed at a certain time and wake up 7-8 hours after. Even if you couldn't sleep for 5 hours. That's what is going to fix it most of all, getting up at a set time even if you're tired asf. Once you get out of your bed, you'll be awake. Just force yourself, pussy.

Stick to it, 2-3 days you should be fixed.

goobypls

the best naked combatant
Nebulae
Fixing your sleeping schedule is so easy it won't take a week even.

If you want to go to bed at normal times (10-12PM) and you currently go to bed at 8AM or around that time, just stay up until you want to go to bed and then go to bed. Done.

You get tired, really tired, but it doesn't matter. Do that once and your schedule is fixed.

Done it more than once

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
lazy fucker go for a jog

im overweight and and lazy as fuck and even i get out of bed
dude, i dont even know what it is. i tried even eating healthier foods for the past two weeks, i'm not out of shape, i did a little exercising of one-two hours, but one night of happy hour completely fucked me over. i'm just so overly tired it turned me completely lazy. i was hyperactive af too before it got fucked up.

• Cut the energy and fizzy drinks 6 hours before you sleep.
  • Stretch before you get into bed
  • Drink a glass of milk
  • Get off your computer an hour before you get in bed, or at least get off earlier and watch some TV for a bit so your eyes aren't close up to a monitor.
But most of all, stick to a time, go to bed at a certain time and wake up 7-8 hours after. Even if you couldn't sleep for 5 hours. That's what is going to fix it most of all, getting up at a set time even if you're tired asf. Once you get out of your bed, you'll be awake. Just force yourself, pussy.

Stick to it, 2-3 days you should be fixed.
thank you, this is extremely useful.
[doublepost=1468597049][/doublepost]
Fixing your sleeping schedule is so easy it won't take a week even.

If you want to go to bed at normal times (10-12PM) and you currently go to bed at 8AM or around that time, just stay up until you want to go to bed and then go to bed. Done.

You get tired, really tired, but it doesn't matter. Do that once and your schedule is fixed.

Done it more than once
yeah i planned on doing this tonight actually, considering i didnt go to sleep because i had enough of it. but usually when i stay up a whole day i end up getting comfy in some of the most awkward positions (a couch, chair, or even just sitting on a bed to put my socks on) and just lay there and fall asleep. i keep telling myself to get tf up but it's always too late.

fishface009

Proton
Nebulae
I have engaged with a lot of kids that have this problem:

The best wait is to keep yourself awake until a normal time like 10 or 11pm. Then go to sleep (make sure you don't oversleep) make sure you wake up at 8am, keep doing this and your 'body clock' will regulate itself.

(same suggestion from above but i also agree with it! :D)

Reactions: List

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
I have engaged with a lot of kids that have this problem:

The best wait is to keep yourself awake until a normal time like 10 or 11pm. Then go to sleep (make sure you don't oversleep) make sure you wake up at 8am, keep doing this and your 'body clock' will regulate itself.

(same suggestion from above but i also agree with it! :D)
yeah i decided i was goin with that plan, lol. but idk how i'll stay up. i'm drinkin' a bit of caff right now cus it's only like 11:40 yet i'm on the verge of passing out.

fishface009

Proton
Nebulae
yeah i decided i was goin with that plan, lol. but idk how i'll stay up. i'm drinkin' a bit of caff right now cus it's only like 11:40 yet i'm on the verge of passing out.

Just whatever you do, don't lie down. If you do you'll fall asleep really quickly. Believe it or not what I see working is staying active (not even intensely) just walking or standing can help you stay awake.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
Just whatever you do, don't lie down. If you do you'll fall asleep really quickly. Believe it or not what I see working is staying active (not even intensely) just walking or standing can help you stay awake.
i'm currently just pacing. i've gotten a lot of helpful answers in this thread from @Jamie , @goobypls , @fishface009 , @Isuckatgaming , @Stalker , and even @external (yeah you ya cheeky fuck) so yeah, thank you all for helping and taking your time to reply. hopefully i'll improve. i just dont know if i'm ready to call in @Blackquill or not to lock the thread because someone may add something in!!
edit: fuck it i'll give it ten minutes before lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.