how the fuck can i fix my sleep schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
i know this sounds like a stupid thread but i desperately need fucking help
it all started when i got a bit drunk and stayed up a whole day until the next day at 3pm, waking up at 11pm. from that day on, i could only go to sleep at 7-8 am, and i usually wake up at the range of 2 or even 8pm. i tried sleeping pills but i can't find one that fucking works, i have no idea what to do lmfao, this has been going on for a straight month. i'm trying to tough it out right now in hopes of breaking this cycle, i haven't gone to sleep yet and it's currently 11:20 am but i'm so fucking tired and i'm about to pass out. i couldn't even go to sleep at 9am and i feel like it's just increasing by the hour every time i sleep. it's fucking killing me.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Some basic steps to help. Don't drink any energy drinks or high sugar fizzy's a good 6 hours before your planned sleep, take an hour away from pc/tv etc before sleep to chill and drink plenty of water.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
lol

GYiifcY.png

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
How I fixed this myself:

Set an alarm to 9 AM, one at 9:05, one at 9:10, one at 9:15 etc, and basically let it go far as fuck.

For me, I eventually was so annoyed I just got up at 9 AM every day. It'll suck for a few weeks, maybe even months, but it was well worth it.

Getting a solid morning schedule also helps.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
Some basic steps to help. Don't drink any energy drinks or high sugar fizzy's a good 6 hours before your planned sleep, take an hour away from pc/tv etc before sleep to chill and drink plenty of water.
thank you for the tips, i dont tend to drink energy drinks or soda unless i wanna stay up or energized, but mainly then i'll only drink coffee. so, i usually only drink water as suggested. but i will try the pc/tv thing tonight definitely, along w a sleeping pill. i even tried getting fucking wasted or getting high as hopes, but nothing worked. i also tend to go for a jog, and go out to lose some energy but nothin works.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
How I fixed this myself:

Set an alarm to 9 AM, one at 9:05, one at 9:10, one at 9:15 etc, and basically let it go far as fuck.

For me, I eventually was so annoyed I just got up at 9 AM every day. It'll suck for a few weeks, maybe even months, but it was well worth it.

Getting a solid morning schedule also helps.
alarms tend to not really work for me, they go off, i turn them off, go back to sleep. and i am trying to get a good schedule, idk what the fuck is happening though.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
lmfao who the fuck told you i was 13, i mean yeah i'm underage to drink but i dont really care tbh, it helps me get my mind going and shit.

come on now i know that's what the cool kids say but drinking is not good for you got that

you gotta be as clean as can be when u start applying for full time jobs otherwise you're stuck here on an rp forum

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
if i fall asleep in the middle of the day i failed
close ur eyes and go to bed 7pm today
dont normal shit but dont let urself sleep

come on now i know that's what the cool kids say but drinking is not good for you got that

you gotta be as clean as can be when u start applying for full time jobs otherwise you're stuck here on an rp forum
nah im gettin good grades and enjoying a pint of strongbow now

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae

nah man, drinking calms me down and smooths me out

Status
Not open for further replies.