how to be rebel a post i was going to post but english thread got closed

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
it took me like really long to make this so i am posting it here fopr nebulaes so i can still be relevant in the community

how to be rebel mindset corrected by chrome because girls are bad at roleplay

checklist;
cool hair
sturbble
faded white shirt
long black trenchcoat
dead family
black trousers (preferably chinos)
yeezy shoes in black or grey

when ur checklist is compleat then you can begin your roleplay

so go into bad area of city slum it name sometime depend on server and tell every one combine has killed your family so they will be like wow dude that is really bad i am a rebel with guns i will help you get revenge with me rebel with guns which i have taken from the combine because they have killed my family so i find someone and tell them that combine kill family and they say they have guns i help you bro to get revenge because you want revenge and i want revenge so we can get revenge with guns by killing combine because they kill families which makes us mad because they kill our families with guns

when that is dun shoot the combines or sneak up and snap neck of combines to make sure they are dead because each one dead is closer to goal of avenge family who were killed by the combines or if in firefight kill combines intil soldirs come and then run because they use aimhacks and are all admin so they can fly around and kill us anyway they like so if we run hecka fast they can not catch up and com,e out of noclip to kill us

now you now mind set of bveing rebel

Beardybug

Neutrino
Nebulae
Can you really call yourself a rebel without owning an extensive katana collection, and matching fedora with your trench coat?

847169841228430465.jpg