How to fight the Combine

Veloxic

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hey, had a question regarding information I wanna know.

What are the best, most efficient ways to fight the Combine / Metrocops? I know mugging is a thing, but is there anything small but specific that could fuck with them?

D

Deleted member 1048

Well considering they're meant to be quite an overwhelming force, there are no real efficient ways to take them head on.
You would rather be looking for an isolated unit and adhere to hit 'n run tactics, whether that may be a mugging, kidnapping or killing of the unit it applies universally. Other then that you won't stand much of a chance opposing them realistically.

Their anonimity protects them a lot from more conventional tactics such as extortion and blackmailing.
So in essence, there's not many way where you could effectively "fuck with them" as they're not there to fuck around so to speak.

Veloxic

Neutrino
Nebulae
Are there any further guerilla ways of screwing them up b e s i d e s mugging?

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
you can't win an external battle against the union.
you fight from within, e.g rogues.
but gl getting it approved.

Veloxic

Neutrino
Nebulae
Say you had some radioactive material, like a lump of Polonium (Somehow). Dirty Bombs are an option but what's the best way to use one to actually fuck with them rather than to hurt civies in the process?

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
sue them with the best law firm in new york

FIGHTSONG

Quark
Nebulae
Are there any further guerilla ways of screwing them up b e s i d e s mugging?

https://www.cia.gov/news-informatio...tory-archive/CleanedUOSSSimpleSabotage_sm.pdf
https://uniteyouthdublin.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/anarchist-cookbook-william-powell.pdf

In a real world war / revolt, breaking supply lines and forcing your enemy to stop producing food / tools / weapons can help weaken your enemy a lot. I don't know how you'd go about that in the HL universe seeing as everything is guarded but you could bomb the CWU or get some guys together and break Shell Beach's thumpers. Good luck doing that in a roleplay server I guess.
香港

Last edited: