How to keep a good diet

• Thread starter Deleted member 1392
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1392

Hi, this is an odd thread but since my brothers are gym madmen and so is my best friend, I've been wanting to join on the crew of gym madness or just eat more healthy. I'm not overweighted, Im actually underweighted i believe as I dont have that many muscle mass. I love healthy food and I want to get a better diet, so any tips?

BoberinoKekerino

Neutrino
Nebulae
Firstly, you should eat more frequently. According to Mayo Clinic website, you should eat up to 6 small meals during the day rather than 2/3 big ones. They should have high nutrition.

You should also hit the gym so that the muscles build up

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Firstly, you should eat more frequently. According to Mayo Clinic website, you should eat up to 6 small meals during the day rather than 2/3 big ones. They should have high nutrition.

You should also hit the gym so that the muscles build up

Uhhuh. I'd say instead of that, Don't snack between meals and make sure you have Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. If you feel the need to snack between meals, have it be on something such as an apple for instance.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Uhhuh. I'd say instead of that, Don't snack between meals and make sure you have Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. If you feel the need to snack between meals, have it be on something such as an apple for instance.
no he is right

if you want to actually build your body mass up substantially then you need to have 3 large meals and 3 smaller meals in-between

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
no he is right

if you want to actually build your body mass up substantially then you need to have 3 large meals and 3 smaller meals in-between

Oh sorry, I completely misread I thought we were talking about dieting to lose weight, not gain. My bad!

D

Deleted member 1392

Thing is that im never hungry which seriously makes me worried. Yesterday I ate a big kebab with no sauce and plenty of salad alongside 3 sodas and that was really it :/

I only eat 2 big meals, lunch and dinner